The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You need to make friends with @ramp then :)
GlossyPlushBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
goldbelly.com having a sale on Lobster rolls!! Is it the end of the Season? Trying to get rid of them? $109 for 4 , which is about what I was paying when I went to Boston back in 2017, so at least when they are 45% off, it's not over priced!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
goldbelly.com having a sale on Lobster rolls!! Is it the end of the Season? Trying to get rid of them? $109 for 4 , which is about what I was paying when I went to Boston back in 2017, so at least when they are 45% off, it's not over priced!
Boston is super expensive though. Can get that shit local wayyyyyy cheaper

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So what you're saying is that Sriracha is a '10' on the spicy food scale?

:emoji_hot_pepper::emoji_hot_pepper::emoji_hot_pepper:

(I'm literally reading the name off the bottle so I don't misspell it again and give Hoss Hoss a fucking aneurysm)
sriracha is actually a prime example of taste w/ a tiny bit of heat.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
sriracha is actually a prime example of taste w/ a tiny bit of heat.
If I ever come out to the white trash-haven that is Topeka, I'll let you direct me somewhere that has actual spicy food. Though I've been to Topeka, so my expectations would be low

You're right about white pepo though, which is why I rag on white people so much. (I should have put some smiley faces in my post because I was laughing when I typed it)

You're in the midwest now...I'm sure you've seen it. Sriracha is exotic and cutting edge, and people here don't really...KNOW. And I think the local azns just let it go. No one is gonna argue what 'spicy' really is with an entire family wearing realtree camo. But I will continue to put Sriracha on pizza because fuck you, that's why! LOL

That reminds me...one of these days I need to go back and find your Ramen post, and bookmark it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If I ever come out to the white trash-haven that is Topeka, I'll let you direct me somewhere that has actual spicy food. Though I've been to Topeka, so my expectations would be low

there aren't any, lulz. i remember going out w/ ppl and one guy said "wow this bbq sauce is spicy"

bbq sauce

That reminds me...one of these days I need to go back and find your Ramen post, and bookmark it.

i've been doing more prime pantry now even more ramen, these were the ramens i got at 711 in japan and taste good. prime pantry is cool, just order 35$ of food and shipping is free, (or you can pay $10 a month and they'll even ship $2 ramen for free)this is on TOP of prime.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm one of those white pepo that can take a lot of heat. But even I surrender to what's going on in India and Asia

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
there aren't any, lulz. i remember going out w/ ppl and one guy said "wow this bbq sauce is spicy"

bbq sauce

Have you tried Gates BBQ in KC? They have a 'spicy' but you might not think it is. But I remember growing up and thinking it was. But my palette has changed a lot so it doesn't seem so spicy anymore. I doubt I'll ever get to legit 'Asian' levels of hot, but I think I'm doing ok for someone raised on mashed potatoes and saeurkraut (with the spiciest thing we ate being objectively mild chili).

Gates is one of the places you go to where they expect you to know what you want as soon as you step up, and they use to yell at you some. Not sure if Regime Regime remembers it that way or ever went there. But growing up, I thought it had a somewhat 'spicy' BBQ sauce

i've been doing more prime pantry now even more ramen, these were the ramens i got at 711 in japan and taste good. prime pantry is cool, just order 35$ of food and shipping is free, (or you can pay $10 a month and they'll even ship $2 ramen for free)this is on TOP of prime.

I haven't pulled the trigger on Prime yet, but if it stacks with prime pantry I might.

Looks like they offer discounts for student EDU. I have both student and employee EDU accounts, so maybe it might be worth it, I dunno

I recently bought a bunch of this Nongshim stuff; kinda meh on it. I like the Maruchan Hot & Spicy Chicken better, even though I wonder if that's on the 'low' end of the quality ramen spectrum

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I haven't pulled the trigger on Prime yet, but if it stacks with prime pantry I might.

Looks like they offer discounts for student EDU. I have both student and employee EDU accounts, so maybe it might be worth it, I dunno
i believe it's 120 a year now, edu will get you 6months free and student discount of 50bucks a year

and yea, you have to be a prime to use pantry

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Impulse buy from Walmart at 92 cents a bag. Fucking money. Only problem is the spice isn't evenly distributed through the bag so some chips taste quite weak and some are very strong.

IMG_20190615_145340.jpg

Also, my Walmart has two rows of new flavored tortilla chips all at 92 cents a bag. Regular sized bags, too. I'm interested how the Hint of Lime compares to Tostitos version.

IMG_20190615_142830.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I went this BBQ place in Berkeley years ago that had the hottest BBQ I've ever had in my life. Legit spicy.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Stopped at KFC for a sadness bowl, but mainly to try the new Sweet Lightning Mt. Dew. I thought it was pretty tasty. It tasted like eating one of those peach gummy rings while drinking a Mt. Dew.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
There is only one flavor of Mountain Dew all the others are inferior knock off versions.

5f0576ff74f77ed8e5dfe0249437d027--mountain-dew-taco-bell.jpg

Anything else and you might as well be drinking Mountain Lighting like a poor piece of shit.

2e5d8d63a3edc2d372012264af167840.jpeg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users