The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The mini biscuits are no good. They have a different texture than Chick-fil-a's regular biscuits. I'd rather get two regular chicken biscuits than 8 of the minis.
I love those biscuits. The texture reminds me of a regional place in Texas called Grandy's. I remember the food being amazing, but it's probably just nostalgia and really it's all garbage. But specifically their biscuits are like regular sized versions of the Chik-Fil-A mini biscuits. So fucking good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Man poor people are the worst.

The usual American inventor strategy is to eat 90% of something and claim this or that was wrong with it to fish for discounts and what have you. Eating all of it and then simply saying, "lol I'm not paying for this you false advertising assholes." Is just absurd. White collar dine and dash?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love those biscuits. The texture reminds me of a regional place in Texas called Grandy's. I remember the food being amazing, but it's probably just nostalgia and really it's all garbage. But specifically their biscuits are like regular sized versions of the Chik-Fil-A mini biscuits. So fucking good.
WAIT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I don't believe a restaurant manager would let a guy eat his meal, refuse to pay, and just walk out. I've seen people try that on more than one occasion and each time the police were called and forced the person to pay. Granted, that was in a lower income area and at Olive Garden, so maybe a fancier restaurant would be different. 99% sure troll.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are about 20 or 30 Burger king taco reviews on Youtube. General consensus, they are disgusting. Burger King gave up on trying to make good food years ago. They are the shit-tier garbage dispensers.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Lunch/dinner was just delivered. Yumyum

20190712_134209.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's too much work, that's what it is. Go buy some fast food.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that really sounds like a troll

I knew it for sure at the end when he wrote:

"It’s now the next day and I’m starting to think I didn’t handle the situation as well as I could have (I could have probably just asked for a discount)."

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

This is not just nostalgia. Grandy's was all over OK and TX and their biscuits were top-tier. You knew that going in because they were still serving all you can eat fried chicken livers and gizzards well into the early 2000's. They were the real deal and it is sad that they are all gone now.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This is not just nostalgia. Grandy's was all over OK and TX and their biscuits were top-tier. You knew that going in because they were still serving all you can eat fried chicken livers and gizzards well into the early 2000's. They were the real deal and it is sad that they are all gone now.
Google is still showing about 40 of them still open. Get some of that double chicken fried steak action!

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Which one of you was this

Fuck restaurants that charge a lot for a tiny amount of food because they tell you some bullshit about the family of immigrant black farmers that massaged your vegetables by hand daily and you are supposed to take a bite an pretend that you have never had anything so amazing, but also fuck anyone who goes to a place like that and then throws a fit and leaves without paying. Don't go to those restaurants, but if you do go to them without doing research, don't be an asshole about it. You are the one that didn't do your homework.

• 1Solidarity