Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
$17 for that basket does seem like you got bent over and rammed like a whore.

That’s worse than 5 guy prices and at least then you get some bacon and a retard level of fries as you said.
I had been thinking about having a friend drive 20-30m up there to try it with me. I decided to try it myself instead. Texted him the price, and then pics, and his reaction was "Christ...that's it?"

I would have actually been legit pissed if I'd twisted my friends arm to come all the way up there, only to have it cost that much. It's a huge PITA getting my friends from JoCo to drive more than 10m from where they live; they just expect everyone to drive down to their neck of the woods by default.

It's just so weird that they have a 4.7/5 star rating on Google.

Another weird thing (rant incoming) is that the owners of that place also owned a sandwich shop right down the street called 'Jersey Boyz'. It closed late last year, reopened under the name "KC Cheesesteak" for a few weeks, then closed again. The burger place (Tay's) had already been pushing the "100% organic grain fed beef" to an obnoxious level (IDGAF, I'd rather have a good meal that isn't nearly 20$...remember when burgers were affordable?) The rumor was that they wanted to rebrand due to name issues, but they also pushed out a new menu, with the same "100% organic grain fed beef" focus. Prices clearly jumped. Now I can see you'll be able to add 'extra meat' until your sandwich is on par, pricewise, to the 4-patty Homerun burger. Except the Homerun burger wasn't as large as I thought, for a burger that costs #10+ dollars by itself. So people at work were already kind of balking at the potential cost increase, since we used to order from the old Jersey Boyz place once a week, on average.

Except that place is still 'closed for remodeling' 6mo later.

They have better pictures of that burger online. Mine definitely did not look this large...not even close. But maybe there's some perspective shenanigans at play.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I couldn't watch this. No idea who this guy is, but I had to just skip around to several points to get the gist.

"God of Cringe"

So that's his shtick? Just be an annoying fuckwad? Internet trolling, but done IRL? My gut feeling is that he needs his ass beat, badly. Maybe more than once.

I skipped towards the end where the cop looked like he was thinking "What in the actual fuck is this?" and that about summed it up for me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That shit is pathetic. Gets me salty as fuck when someone has to be an asshole like that to some people who are just trying to do their fucking jobs. Then he paid for it with a $100 bill and showed the manager that he had a relatively large amount of cash on him right there. Wallet was full of bills on the camera.

That dude needs his ass kicked.

• 1Solidarity

Fedor

<Banned>
Then he paid for it with a $100 bill and showed the manager that he had a relatively large amount of cash on him right there. Wallet was full of bills on the camera.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That shit is pathetic. Gets me salty as fuck when someone has to be an asshole like that to some people who are just trying to do their fucking jobs. Then he paid for it with a $100 bill and showed the manager that he had a relatively large amount of cash on him right there. Wallet was full of bills on the camera.

• 1Repost

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Still ain't god damn Volcano Sauce.

Seriously what's with these retard companies and removing the shit that is actually good from their menu's BK once again took away Angry Whopper they can eat a dick. Taco Bell needs more Volcano shit. Do these people hate money?