Totino's for a buck?

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
this one
three-meat-pizza_0.png

it's not great, but at 2bucks a pie, it's just a teeny bit below digorno

That's probably still a lot better than Papa John's/Pizza Hut/Dominos. I ordered a Dominos a few months ago after not buying from them for 10+ years. Still pure shit.

• 1Supertaster

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's probably still a lot better than Papa John's/Pizza Hut/Dominos. I ordered a Dominos a few months ago after not buying from them for 10+ years. Still pure shit.
Whooooa Fucker. Don't disrespect Dominos like that, just cause the one on your block puts out shit.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just thought about ordering Dominoes right now, and looked at Google maps. Every single one of them near me has mediocre rating, like 2.3 to 3.3 out of 5 stars. The reviews for the closest location are all either 1 star, or 5 stars.

I've really been trying to cut carbs out of my diet as much as possible, so meh. The pictures of their sandwiches look decent, but not sure what they really look like in person.

The one thing I was tempted by was the 'specialty chicken'. But I have a ton of chicken I can fry up myself.

The biggest gripe I see people posting about is the closest place to me taking 2+ hours to get your delivery to you because they're constantly short on drivers, so the pizza gets made long before you eat it. Not sure if that's just a local issue or not. Maybe bad management, I dunno.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I just thought about ordering Dominoes right now, and looked at Google maps. Every single one of them near me has mediocre rating, like 2.3 to 3.3 out of 5 stars. The reviews for the closest location are all either 1 star, or 5 stars.

I've really been trying to cut carbs out of my diet as much as possible, so meh. The pictures of their sandwiches look decent, but not sure what they really look like in person.

The one thing I was tempted by was the 'specialty chicken'. But I have a ton of chicken I can fry up myself.

The biggest gripe I see people posting about is the closest place to me taking 2+ hours to get your delivery to you because they're constantly short on drivers, so the pizza gets made long before you eat it. Not sure if that's just a local issue or not. Maybe bad management, I dunno.

Their sandwiches are really sad. Worse than vending machine in a bowling alley sad.

The pizza itself was tastless and drenched in fake butter. It was no better than a $3 pizza from a supermarket. It was $25 delivered which was sick joke. I threw most of it away.

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dominos' cheesy bread is fucking good, and their new'ish Pan pizza is fucking good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Last time i ordered Dominos I got the 5.99 deal. pizza and cheese bread and paid for extra marinara.

Those fuckers did not bring me any marinara sauce so the cheese bread was completely useless to me. I called to ask them to bring me some and they refused, and said instead they would just give me free cheese bread next time I order, as if i would ever order from those lazy fucks again.

Without any marinara i just threw the bread straight in the trash where it belongs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So I gather they've got potential, it's just that their locations are run like shit?

Page after page after page like this...

1564808302102.png

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pizza delivery from any of the major chains has been a steaming pile of shit for years now. We've come full circle back to mom-n-pop pizza shops being the move. Except almost all those suck in SF too. Pizza here is the worst unless you pay for it or you go to a window and get it fresh. And that's still a gamble. I travel to NYC every once in a while and hitting up NY Pizza Suprema is almost always my first stop leaving Penn. I'm gross from a 5.5 hour flight, carrying luggage, in pj's. Don't care. Nothing sounds better than a hot NY slice.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Last time i ordered Dominos I got the 5.99 deal. pizza and cheese bread and paid for extra marinara.

Those fuckers did not bring me any marinara sauce so the cheese bread was completely useless to me. I called to ask them to bring me some and they refused, and said instead they would just give me free cheese bread next time I order, as if i would ever order from those lazy fucks again.

Without any marinara i just threw the bread straight in the trash where it belongs.
this is why you just have a jar of marinara sauce in your pantry...

yea i've ordered breadsticks enough to know, pizza ppl are shit. had to do this 2 weeks ago w/ pizza hunt, went back yesterday and was like "could you check that theres marina in there, you guys missed it last time" (i do pick up)

"oh no, you got the pasta meal w/ breadsticks, yea that doesn't come w/ marinara sauce"

WHY THE FUCK NOT???

"the breadstick sides come w/ sauce, the breadstick meals do not"

WTF???

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Back to the pizza thing, little cesars is like 5 out of 10 but the quickness and prices make it go up to 7 out of 10 EZ. I can just stop on the way from work, and even if I order some shit they dont have, walk out in 10 min with 3 fresh out of oven pizzas for less than $25. And if you have 2 6'2" monsters that suck up food like a shop vac, you will know how nice little Cesar is.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Pizza delivery from any of the major chains has been a steaming pile of shit for years now.
Guess I've not seen it. I really tried to stop ordering out so much. To the point that I literally hadn't ordered anything delivery in like 4+ years, until I ordered that pizza the other day (and that wasn't a major chain).
Back to the pizza thing, little cesars is like 5 out of 10 but the quickness and prices make it go up to 7 out of 10 EZ. I can just stop on the way from work, and even if I order some shit they dont have, walk out in 10 min with 3 fresh out of oven pizzas for less than $25. And if you have 2 6'2" monsters that suck up food like a shop vac, you will know how nice little Cesar is.

Well, shit. You got me thinking...and I don't remember there being many here. I googled one location, and it's closed. And another. I guess I totally missed that the franchisee here got into a fight with corporate, ignored a court order to close, so Little Caesers stopped shipping him product and he closed all our metro locations. All because he refused to adopt the $5 price because he said it needed to be at least $5.99 to make any money, LOL. Guess a couple have reopened under a new franchisee, but nowhere near me.

Knox lost all of his area stores amid a protracted legal battle with Little Caesar Enterprises in Detroit.

At one point, Knox had kept some of his stores open despite a federal court order to close them. Once Little Caesar Enterprises stopped shipping food, Knox’s last stores ran out of ingredients and closed.

The chaotic closings idled employees, bounced paychecks and confused customers, who sometimes were told that the stores’ closings would be temporary.

Knox had blamed his group’s demise on corporate pressures, including a push to open new stores and to sell Hot-N-Ready pizzas for $5. Knox charged $5.99 and said he couldn’t make money in this market at the $5 price.

A Little Caesar Enterprises spokeswoman confirmed the two franchises operating in the Kansas City market and said more stores would be opening.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

Pizza Hut near my college, Italian subs were banging

I haven't done delivery in years, it's all about carryout. Usually better deals and don't have to tip.

• 1Like