The Fast Food Thread

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Whenever they make me pull forward I log onto their website and write a complaint to their corporate office. I get free coupons for doing that. I don't think corporate likes the pull forward thing.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I am glad to see the general response here is to tell them no, I saw a thread on reddit covering the same subject and the tards there felt that anyone who didn’t pull up and get McCucked for 15minutes was entitled and they were holding up everyone behind them.

I am sitting here thinking since when are people not supposed to be served in the order they arrive. Millennials seem to be the dumbest generation ever and the idea of work ethic in any fashion seems taboo to them.

I was at the water park with our kids yesterday and ordered two hot dogs, chicken tendies, hamburger, two fries and drinks, was like $40. It was a shit show and I waited like 20 minutes for our food. They were also out of ketchup at the pumping station so I asked the girl if they had ketchup packs and she said no, she'd have someone fill the ketchup in just a minute and tried to shoo me off, but I didn't move, I've seen the brush off before.

She looked at me kind of annoyed that I wasn't getting out of the order line and said, the ketchups back there. I said, no it's not, but I'll wait here until someone brings it out.

And then I just stood there like a fucking hero.

My order is not complete until I have everything I need to enjoy my meal and it better fucking be timely or you're doing it over.

Also: the food wasn't bad for water park food. The end.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I am glad to see the general response here is to tell them no, I saw a thread on reddit covering the same subject and the tards there felt that anyone who didn’t pull up and get McCucked for 15minutes was entitled and they were holding up everyone behind them.

I am sitting here thinking since when are people not supposed to be served in the order they arrive. Millennials seem to be the dumbest generation ever and the idea of work ethic in any fashion seems taboo to them.

You aren't wrong. I know a guy who owns 4-5 pizza joints that he built up from scratch a long time ago. He says he hates every second of every day now because of his employees and his customers. He can't sell the restaurants because they are now in Nogville, and the already poor slate of applicants is horrible because the only people who want to work in Nogville are complete scum.

I quit going to McDonalds because the food got worse, and the success rate on filling the orders was 50%. How fucking hard is it to look at a screen and put a few things between two bits of bread, then put in a bag with some potato looking things and hand it over?

By far the worst sort of scum I ever encountered are Door Dash drivers. These are the people that got kicked off of Uber, then got kicked off of Lyft, then got fired from all the local taxi services, and then got run out of the supermarket delivery services. I got an order last week that was 45 minutes late on a 10 minute drive. All they have to do is go to point A to pick up food and get it to point B in a timely manner. They can't even manage that most of the time. Anyway, this driver was tall, ugly, and cripplingly corpulent. She was out of breath when she got to the door, and immediately started in with the excuses. I her to shut up and leave. I called DD, and told them to block her from delivering future orders. They gave me a refund, but you know DD are losing their asses on human dog shit because they eat the cost of the refund...not the drivers.

I won't see her again, not because I had her blocked, but I've never seen the same DD driver twice. I think they drive for a few days and quit once they realize they can't make any money by being lazy.

This is what she looked like. As for what she smelled like? Imagine feet that have never been washed and you get the idea. I would have thrown the meal away if it wasn't securely wrapped at the restaurant.

12.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Millenials are the CEOs of all the companies that are starting to take over the world. And millenials aren't the ones in fast food positions anymore. Teenagers now are considered Gen Z.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Millenials are the CEOs of all the companies that are starting to take over the world. And millenials aren't the ones in fast food positions anymore. Teenagers now are considered Gen Z.

This would be true if it were teens at the drivethrus but these are just pure apathetic adults who have just given up on life. Fast food is a shitty indulgence that is already already unhealthy and more expensive than it should be, when you add in dog shit tier customer service from a cunt who can barely speak broken English because she would rather speak Spanish or Ebonics and can’t even manage to fullfil basic orders, like seriously you can go to McDonalds and order a #1 and they will fuck it up, I can only imagine the pain in the ass it is for people who request adjustments on their meals. Of you ordered a chicken sandwich with no Mayo? Well you had better get used to wiping that shit off because Tameeka don’t give no fucks.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You aren't wrong. I know a guy who owns 4-5 pizza joints that he built up from scratch a long time ago. He says he hates every second of every day now because of his employees and his customers. He can't sell the restaurants because they are now in Nogville, and the already poor slate of applicants is horrible because the only people who want to work in Nogville are complete scum.

I quit going to McDonalds because the food got worse, and the success rate on filling the orders was 50%. How fucking hard is it to look at a screen and put a few things between two bits of bread, then put in a bag with some potato looking things and hand it over?

By far the worst sort of scum I ever encountered are Door Dash drivers. These are the people that got kicked off of Uber, then got kicked off of Lyft, then got fired from all the local taxi services, and then got run out of the supermarket delivery services. I got an order last week that was 45 minutes late on a 10 minute drive. All they have to do is go to point A to pick up food and get it to point B in a timely manner. They can't even manage that most of the time. Anyway, this driver was tall, ugly, and cripplingly corpulent. She was out of breath when she got to the door, and immediately started in with the excuses. I her to shut up and leave. I called DD, and told them to block her from delivering future orders. They gave me a refund, but you know DD are losing their asses on human dog shit because they eat the cost of the refund...not the drivers.

I won't see her again, not because I had her blocked, but I've never seen the same DD driver twice. I think they drive for a few days and quit once they realize they can't make any money by being lazy.

This is what she looked like. As for what she smelled like? Imagine feet that have never been washed and you get the idea. I would have thrown the meal away if it wasn't securely wrapped at the restaurant.

View attachment 217099

Those food delivery services like Door Dash have started to be nothing but bad experiences for me as well. While I haven’t had a hamplanet monstrosity deliver I have had my food get delievered like an hour late like that, or just inexplicably canceled. I have also heard enough horror stories from online reviews about them eating parts of people’s orders while delivering them. I mean look at said picture you linked there is no way that sausage fingered cunt isn’t going to eat a couple of your fries on the way.

The pay is so little though that I would imagine it’s almost impossible to find any decent people to do the job. Also once they moved away from flat delivery fees to like a 15% of the total fee on top of a flat rate the convenience doesn’t justify the cost at all. Which leads to people not tipping which further exacerbated the problem of finding drivers.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Those food delivery services like Door Dash have started to be nothing but bad experiences for me as well. While I haven’t had a hamplanet monstrosity deliver I have had my food get delievered like an hour late like that, or just inexplicably canceled.

The cancellations are drivers lazing out and keeping the food...they even joke about it online. They are all too stupid to realize that they represent DD, and bad service reflects on the next driver. They also complain about people in nice neighborhoods not tipping well. Ya fucking think? Maybe because we understand the value of our money and won't take shit service at all? Enjoy your $0 tip.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Beyond Facebook, I think every social media channel is CEO'ed by a millennial
Airbnb
Postmates
Lyft
Practically all the autonomous driving companies that are about to put truck drivers out of the job
Founders of Venmo (though they sold it to PayPal)
Yelp
Tinder
Dude running Uber now is older but the guy that started it was in the appropriate age range
Spotify
Dropbox
WhatsApp
Kickstarter

Seriously practically every Bay Area company that's taken the world by storm in some way in the past 10 years. Most people use at least seven of those above daily.

Hell a huge chunk of this forum's demographic are millennials.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

View attachment 217099
yea, why are the ppl i've seen do door dash big fat ppl? i've never ordered, but i've seen at least 3 ppl do a pickup order and they have an insulated bag, i'm pretty much assuming these are DD ppl, they come in the door wheezing, huffing and puffing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They make less than minimum wage unless they live in a big city and can get a lot of orders flying. Even then.. it's not much. I assume it's because the fatties can't work a regular job without getting out of breath.

I've never used the service. I don't even trust Pizza delivery guys that work at the actual shops, no way I'm trusting some random moblin to handle my food.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Dim sum is the only Chinese food I fuck with anymore. Which means I need a crew to enjoy it. If it's down to fried rice or noodles I prefer every other Asian cuisine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user