The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Little Caesars has the best marinara and puts it in a comparatively large bowl. I get a cup of marinara with everything I order without blinking.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Only thing I dont like about little cesars is the dough, which is like 80% of the pizza to me lol. But like I said, the price and speed makes up for it. Not sure if you guys have Jets pizza but thats good detroit style pizza. And also tons of other local mom and pop shops that make damned good pizza but at a premium $15+ per. some of the best is a local place called Primos, but they want like $25 per x large, but they also have good fucking broasted chicken too. But I end up spending like $60+ every time I get a pizza, 16 piece chicken and antipasto salad.

During the winter months I make my own pizza on the weekends. There is an italian market by me that sells premium dough in a baggie for $1.50/ea which makes a nice 16". I used to make my own from a recipe I perfected over the years but why even do it if you can get the shit almost for free. Bonus is you can use the dough to make some grinder buns and also shit like calzones. I used to work for dominos when I was a teen so I got that hand tossing down, its like a skill that once you learn, you never lose.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
If I want shit tier pizza I go to Peter piper pizza. That is the best shit tier pizza available. Plus their buffet for lunch is amazing. They let you order what ever pizza you want.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Last time i ordered Dominos I got the 5.99 deal. pizza and cheese bread and paid for extra marinara.

Those fuckers did not bring me any marinara sauce so the cheese bread was completely useless to me. I called to ask them to bring me some and they refused, and said instead they would just give me free cheese bread next time I order, as if i would ever order from those lazy fucks again.

Without any marinara i just threw the bread straight in the trash where it belongs.
Marinara is fucking disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself! Lol. However they should have for sure given you what you paid for.

• 1Triggered

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Isn't the reason you order cheesy bread because you don't want pizza/marinara you smooth brained sausage finger

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm 95% sure some one on these forums would use Noodle's diabetic pee to make a nice whiskey they could share with him.

Also he's 50% right about the marinara thing. I enjoy cheesy bread and sometimes dunk it in marinara, which I understand is redundant because you're eating pizza, but usually that's just the case when the cheesy bread can't stand alone or other high class sauces are not available. I'd prefer a nice nacho cheese or watery ranch over marinara every time though.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
And accidentally get something in my ass???

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Domino's cheesy bread is on a whole 'nother level of amazing when it comes to bread texture. It's this soft, pillowy, cheesy goodness that you just know is bad for you.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm 95% sure some one on these forums would use Noodle's diabetic pee to make a nice whiskey they could share with him.

Also he's 50% right about the marinara thing. I enjoy cheesy bread and sometimes dunk it in marinara, which I understand is redundant because you're eating pizza, but usually that's just the case when the cheesy bread can't stand alone or other high class sauces are not available. I'd prefer a nice nacho cheese or watery ranch over marinara every time though.
yea, marina for cheesy bread is like ketchup on steak, someone fucked up somewhere.

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
These things were pretty awesome. They also never had any ready when I wanted them. Apparently they took the longest to make out of everything in Taco Bell.
Those things were fucking awesome but I only successfully got one twice.

Now you just have to go to Popeyes for deep fried apple goodness.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This thread made me order it to be honest
Yeah I think I accidentally clicked on this thread and had the same thought.

Papa Gino's is like the only good pizza chain left. Pizza Hut has been shit for a long time. Little Cesars is garbage, literally worse than hospital food. I tested this theory when I was 12 and almost died of pneumonia.