The Fast Food Thread

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’m just hungover and can get like like 5 lbs of combination lo mein for like $8 at a local dive spot.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just had a spicy chicken from Wendys. They're so good... but yet, Chick-fil-a has won me over completely. Cheaper and better than Wendy's, without all the sass I get from my local one. A shame there isnt' a Chick-fil-a near work.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just had a spicy chicken from Wendys. They're so good... but yet, Chick-fil-a has won me over completely. Cheaper and better than Wendy's, without all the sass I get from my local one. A shame there isnt' a Chick-fil-a near work.
Yeah, I would always take Chik-Fil-A over Wendy's, but there isn't one near my work. There's a Wendy's like 2 minutes away, though(And they are always super fresh at least).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
you could sit alone at this tiny place

old person place with legit slow dim sum, get the pork and rice.

Just tried to go. Should've known better than to go at noon. Only had an hour to spare and I stood in line for 10 minutes with no movement. Looks mad legit though. I definitely want to give it a shot. I was the only white dude in the place and it was popping.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fucking casual.

Well, at some point you're a fucking retard for wasting your own time. Spend time in line to order, line to pull up to window, then they tell you you'll need to wait 2-3 minutes? Okay.

Unless you're one of these crusty old fucks who would rather demand a refund because they didn't have their food thrown into their car as they drove by. They'd rather waste ALL of that time then have to drive SOMEWHERE ELSE to get what is obviously their second choice for food.

Very smart. Very business.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Well, at some point you're a fucking retard for wasting your own time. Spend time in line to order, line to pull up to window, then they tell you you'll need to wait 2-3 minutes? Okay.

Unless you're one of these crusty old fucks who would rather demand a refund because they didn't have their food thrown into their car as they drove by. They'd rather waste ALL of that time then have to drive SOMEWHERE ELSE to get what is obviously their second choice for food.

Very smart. Very business.

I was joking bro, do you know how many 20 minute waits I've had at Sonic while they make a half price shake after 8 in the summer for my wife? PLENTY.

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
20190730_180321.jpg

$5 Walmart pizza near deli.

Jalapenos were plentiful, chicken was noticeably higher quality than Taco Bell/Pizza Hut.

It's it worth it? This flavor wasn't my bag. $3 or $4. but prices of everything are rising so dunno. This or a Hot N Ready? HNR is more food. This is more toppings.

Breading is comparable to school pizza.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I was at the water park with our kids yesterday and ordered two hot dogs, chicken tendies, hamburger, two fries and drinks, was like $40. It was a shit show and I waited like 20 minutes for our food. They were also out of ketchup at the pumping station so I asked the girl if they had ketchup packs and she said no, she'd have someone fill the ketchup in just a minute and tried to shoo me off, but I didn't move, I've seen the brush off before.

She looked at me kind of annoyed that I wasn't getting out of the order line and said, the ketchups back there. I said, no it's not, but I'll wait here until someone brings it out.

And then I just stood there like a fucking hero.

My order is not complete until I have everything I need to enjoy my meal and it better fucking be timely or you're doing it over.

Also: the food wasn't bad for water park food. The end.
I'm gonna supertaster your post.

Not because I think you're a super taster or anything, but because you went mildly Michael Douglas at a water park, LOL

• 1Truth!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Hope he got a lot of action out of that at least. Probably didn't though.

Mostly just annoying obviously money hungry bar sluts, but at the end of the story he did get together with the hottest girl at the restaurant (and she was actually pretty damn cool/down to earth), moved out of state with her and married her. So yeah, no, no sad ending for the douchebag manager who oh yeah btw was still living with his parents the whole time up til he moved out of town at like age 34.

Damn he still works me up 10 years later lol.

• 1Worf

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna supertaster your post.

Not because I think you're a super taster or anything, but because you went mildly Michael Douglas at a water park, LOL

The older I get, the more I have these episodes.

I'm generally pretty nice about it. I've just found that I'm much more insistent on getting my way, and people often do what I ask in spite of their own laziness.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
View attachment 217164
$5 Walmart pizza near deli.

Jalapenos were plentiful, chicken was noticeably higher quality than Taco Bell/Pizza Hut.

It's it worth it? This flavor wasn't my bag. $3 or $4. but prices of everything are rising so dunno. This or a Hot N Ready? HNR is more food. This is more toppings.

Breading is comparable to school pizza.

I grabbed a couple of their pizzas and the crust is just shit. They do give you a good amount of toppings though.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
$5 stuffed crust digiorno's is really the only good frozen pizza deal. The wal-mart pizza looks like it would be a good deal but they really taste like powdered dog shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
$5 stuffed crust digiorno's is really the only good frozen pizza deal. The wal-mart pizza looks like it would be a good deal but they really taste like powdered dog shit.
whats the one w/o a box, jack something? those were great for just 2bucks

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was nowhere near dog shit. But it was also not for me. I wouldn't be surprised tho if others do like it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone try that super stuff crust from little ceasers for like 9 bucks? My interdast is peaked

• 1Like