• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That looks like a pretty damn big sandwich, no wonder they sell out so fast

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I wonder how many of those I could eat in one sitting...

You’re like 6’10 or some shit so I’d guess if it was a contest 4. I think 2 would fill you normal. 2 would keep me full for 12 hours. I should mention if you add fries too that fills you up further.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Regime Regime , I'm in the DC area and try to eat clean these days, but I would totally calorie bomb a meal with you sometime.

You da real MVP of this thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Let’s do it breh

I’m trying to be good through my honeymoon at the start of December, but maybe we could do an FoH carb throw down for the holidays.

There’s a food court in Ballston that’s a good place to go crazy if you’re near there. Hot Lola’s (top tier spicy fried chicken sandwich), a pizza joint by the people who run Timber Pizza (my #1 spot for pizza in DC), and a lot more.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
There's a whole National city an Uber away with much better dining options than an overpriced paid parking mall and chain restaurants. I'm sure you can find a more than 4 star Yelp restaurant for a $10 fried chicken sandwich. I heard Popeyes has some new deal............

• 1Dislike

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m trying to be good through my honeymoon at the start of December, but maybe we could do an FoH carb throw down for the holidays.

There’s a food court in Ballston that’s a good place to go crazy if you’re near there. Hot Lola’s (top tier spicy fried chicken sandwich), a pizza joint by the people who run Timber Pizza (my #1 spot for pizza in DC), and a lot more.

Sounds good! December it is.

There is plenty of options all around in DC.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
9/10

solid sandwich

Definitely my favorite fast food chicken sandwich.

I didn't know they were going to be available again this weekend. I bought a new computer desk and gave away my old one to a friend. As a surprise, he showed up with one of these for me and it was like fucking Christmas when I opened the door and saw it in his hand.

• 1Quality Calories