The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
20191229_192550.jpg

20200101_225119.jpg

so i made it a point to try fast food in japan when i saw something new, this gracoro burger seemed different, from what i gather its white sauce blended shrimp and mac n cheese???

it was cool, nothing grand really, i just bought it as an extra meal along with a bento box for the shinkasen trip

the real takeaway is the fucking mcdee fries, ya'll know i love a good fry and the japs are fucking masters at deep frying, best fries i've ever had are at jap mcdees.

i tried 3 different mcdees all tasted amazing (i tried one spicy saucey chicken and just a regular big mac, nothing to talk about really) (in osaka and tokyo)

but it was the fucking fries, dear lord, A+++

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The only time I get pizza hut is once in a while for lunch because they have a buffet. I loved it when I was a kid but now I see it as pretty much Little Caesar's quality at twice the price. I'd rather pay 3 times the price and get a decent pizza.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bangkok, where the women are men and the men are hookers and the greatest song ever written about Chess takes place

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The only time I get pizza hut is once in a while for lunch because they have a buffet. I loved it when I was a kid but now I see it as pretty much Little Caesar's quality at twice the price. I'd rather pay 3 times the price and get a decent pizza.
Honestly at least little Caesars isn't sugar coating what they are. Cheap shitty pizza. Dominoes and Pizza hut are just dressing up their cardboard.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've said once before that I never had any other pizza other than Pizza Hut up until I was like age 12. That's all my Mom would ever order. Deep dish pepperoni. That exact one. I never experienced any other way of pizza until I was a teenager lol.

She ruined my childhood. Fuck pizza hut and especially fuck deep dish.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Deep Dish is the worst kind of pizza.

Pizza hut has better wings than they do pizza

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I prefer Pizza Hut over the major chains. Only because I like their thin crust pizza. i usually buy from local places though.

I used to work with a dude that loved the pizza hut lunch all you can eat deal thing. I went with him one time, and fuck, the fucker put away like 3-4 pizzas all by himself minus the crust. Truly a fucking animal. I was amazed and at the same time appalled. Wasnt even fat either. Just a big 6'3" oafy looking dude.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Honestly at least little Caesars isn't sugar coating what they are. Cheap shitty pizza. Dominoes and Pizza hut are just dressing up their cardboard.

If you have kids, Little Caesars is like a god send. Fucking cheap and they love that shit. EZ dinner when you are lazy.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've said once before that I never had any other pizza other than Pizza Hut up until I was like age 12. That's all my Mom would ever order. Deep dish pepperoni. That exact one. I never experienced any other way of pizza until I was a teenager lol.

She ruined my childhood. Fuck pizza hut and especially fuck deep dish.
i grew up with .25c ny pizza slices, you could literally buy a pie for like 3bucks, now 3bucks is just enough for one slice, wtf... i also kept on going to boy scouts in my teens cuz the pizza joint across the street was a sponsor and we get boxes of pies at the end of the meetings.

i talked about the "new" pizza hut recipe a few months ago, felt like i was literally eating a sponge with oil

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I used to work with a dude that loved the pizza hut lunch all you can eat deal thing. I went with him one time, and fuck, the fucker put away like 3-4 pizzas all by himself minus the crust. Truly a fucking animal. I was amazed and at the same time appalled. Wasnt even fat either. Just a big 6'3" oafy looking dude.
when my wife became a manager one of the first things the seasoned manager told her was to take account of how much everyone eats, like they don't call him "big boy tom" cuz he's a jolly guy, he hammered it home by saying one of his first rookie mistakes was ordering "just enough" pizzas and his version of "big boy tom" came trudging along, picked up 2 boxes and sat at a table by himself.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Pizza Hut lunch buffet is amazing. It's one of my favorite childhood memories. Sadly it's not as a prevalent as it used to be. Kind of like the KFC lunch buffet.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The $1.00 Double Stacked tacos at Taco Bell rate amazingly well on the value to deliciousness scale. Two thumbs way up.

5df8e874fd9db25daa6d1023

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The $1.00 Double Stacked tacos at Taco Bell rate amazingly well on the value to deliciousness scale. Two thumbs way up.

5df8e874fd9db25daa6d1023
Last time they had these, literally every Taco Bell I went to was "out". How you're out of your standard taco ingredients is beyond me, but they managed it. I think last time it had 4 sauces and 1 was okay, 2 were pretty good, and 1 was not good. The better ones were great and for a dollar, I'd DEFINITELY do some damage. Probably get 4 and a large Baja Blast tomorrow.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Are they a pain to make for the workers? In my experience, "out" means "I can't be assed to make it."

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Ummm, how are those different from Double Decker tacos they literally just removed from menus only a few months ago?

Also, anyone tried the new Little Caesars thin crust pizza?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Are they a pain to make for the workers? In my experience, "out" means "I can't be assed to make it."
It was the sauces they ran out of. Because they were 4 unique sauces at the time, so they could still make the "double stackers", but it'd literally just be a soft taco around a hard taco. I think because they're $1 a bunch of fatties come in and order like 10 at a time (respect) and just deplete their sauce stash quickly.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It was the sauces they ran out of. Because they were 4 unique sauces at the time, so they could still make the "double stackers", but it'd literally just be a soft taco around a hard taco. I think because they're $1 a bunch of fatties come in and order like 10 at a time (respect) and just deplete their sauce stash quickly.
what? 10 taco supremes are nothing, if i intermitent fast and only have one meal, no problem... tho these with the extra gordita wrap... thats admittedly a lot of carby volume.