My favorite thread.

60AA7C24-DBFE-4C7B-910A-3AC4D12232F2.jpeg

• 6Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Costco already swapped to paper straws with their drinks. Those are the fucking worst. Plastic straws exist because THEY WORK.

They got rid of the Polish Dog so I quit buying the Dog and a drink, that shit is for the homeless anyhow.

Chicken Bake 4 Lyfe.

IMG_7592RS.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They got rid of the Polish Dog so I quit buying the Dog and a drink, that shit is for the homeless anyhow.

Chicken Bake 4 Lyfe.

IMG_7592RS.jpg
My go-to Costco meal is chicken bake & a drink for $3.75 total. Great purchase. Still uses a paper straw... now they don't even have the straws over by the condiments. They hand one to you with the cup. Fuck this gay Earth.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Homeless steal all the ice from the soft drink fountains at most of our Costcos, fucking savages.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pops

Homeless people outside the big Costco here beg Normies to take $6 and bring them back one of those chickens. I tell em they are for members only.
Are they 6 bucks out there? Or is he just tipping you?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Food courts are outside in Hawaii. Except at Sam's Club, they hate the homeless.
Out here the food courts are only inside. Way better than the ones I went to that were on the outside. Also I don't like them changing up the menu, I still just get a slice of pepperoni and a churro.

• 2Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I hate paper straws. I bought a box of plastic straws and keep them in my car with my forks and spoons so I always have one ready if I am faced with a paper one.

• 2Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
King Supers had some philadelpha cheesecake filling tubs on markdown for $1.... 1lb8oz of hazelnut chocolate no bake cheese cake filling. 1.5 days later I've downed half a tub so far. Too rich to go ham on unless super hungry, and I'm too cheap to buy any crusts to break it up.