The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
They got rid of the Polish Dog so I quit buying the Dog and a drink, that shit is for the homeless anyhow.

Chicken Bake 4 Lyfe.

IMG_7592RS.jpg

not sure if regional or not but the cosco 'deluxe' burger is pretty good as well

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
King Supers had some philadelpha cheesecake filling tubs on markdown for $1.... 1lb8oz of hazelnut chocolate no bake cheese cake filling. 1.5 days later I've downed half a tub so far. Too rich to go ham on unless super hungry, and I'm too cheap to buy any crusts to break it up.

Just spread that shit on a graham cracker.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Obviously you would when addressing a king.

"M'liege"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It depends on how much you like mayo. Bacon King has more mayo on it. Flamethrower burger at Dairy Queen beats them both though.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It depends on how much you like mayo. Bacon King has more mayo on it. Flamethrower burger at Dairy Queen beats them both though.
I don't get mayo.. ever since I worked at BK. The mayo sat in a large open air container all day, and when the top got super hard and crusty we'd just mix it all in. Turned me off from mayo for life. And I'm sure that's standard procedure and probably fine, but one of those things you can never unsee.

Baconator is my classic, but the difference is when Wendy's makes a bad burger it's absolutely disgusting, while Burger King burgers are always midline and sometimes great.

Also our wendy's is always out of coca-cola, and something about that worries me.

• 1Truth!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I prefer Chick-fil-A myself, has nothing at all to do with the pretty ginger that has gigantic tits though.

• 1Haram

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The Bacon King is tops over the Baconator. Burger King fries are always bottom tier of fast food though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
What the holy fuck is this BK King over Baconator, fucking heathens, all of you.

burnthem.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Needed to visit a town about an hour away that has the closest Popeyes. Just had the sammie for first time. Fantastic and better than my Chik-Fil-A go to. Will definitely return next time I'm there.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I hate paper straws. I bought a box of plastic straws and keep them in my car with my forks and spoons so I always have one ready if I am faced with a paper one.
McCheese's center console:

1578599252495.png

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users