The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I have a weird thing with my taste buds where if I drink Diet Dr Pepper along with anything sweet, it completely robs the sweet stuff of any flavor. Just tastes like weird cardboard. Same thing in reverse, if I take a bite of something swee then a drink of diet dr pepper, it just tastes like nothing, not even water, just the absence of taste.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't realize Wendy's has a jalapeno sauce so I decided to try it on a baconator. Holy shit was it awesome. I nice little bite to it and just made the flavor of the hamburger better. I got it without mayo and ketchup also. I'm saving the other one for later and I'll put sawsome sauce on it also to see if it pushes it into multiverse tier.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I refuse to call it sawesome sauce when I go to Wendy’s. I always just say awesome sauce. Which then makes me sound like some fucking zoomer so it’s a lose/lose situation all around.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Got taco bell yesterday and some kung-flu lady with mask on was getting food to deliver to some dude.

That is why I do takeout/drive thru only.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I refuse to call it sawesome sauce when I go to Wendy’s. I always just say awesome sauce. Which then makes me sound like some fucking zoomer so it’s a lose/lose situation all around.

I hate it when restaurants give menu items cutsey names. I don't want to have to order a rompin stompin broncin burger or some stupid shit like that.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I hate it when restaurants give menu items cutsey names. I don't want to have to order a rompin stompin broncin burger or some stupid shit like that.

I am 100% on board with this. I mean I still think the losers at Starbucks get mad at me when I order a large. Sorry dicksuckers I am not ever going to use your retard system.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Tried out the two new $1 burritos at Taco Bell. The chicken one is worth it. The Nacho one is totally skippable.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am 100% on board with this. I mean I still think the losers at Starbucks get mad at me when I order a large. Sorry dicksuckers I am not ever going to use your retard system.

I'm with you. I refuse to use italian words to order coffee, even though they correct me every time.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm with you. I refuse to use italian words to order coffee, even though they correct me every time.

Yeah, I refuse to use them, too. On the rare occasion when I go into a Starbucks and they correct me, I'll just shittalk to them. "I'd like a medium" "oh, you mean a <whateverthefuck> size?" "Is that between a large and a small?" "Yes." "Good, then yes. I'll have a medium."

It drives them crazy.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went to a Jersey Mike's once and ordered something by name and they said, "oh you mean you want a #18?" and I was rustled.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That would only be acceptable for a store with 9 combos and you order #7. But the people that work there would be sick of it within a week.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Intrinsic Intrinsic so good

1584728685696.png

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
My local Meijer's APPARENTLY has Diet Baja Blast in cans, but I don't have enough reason to go buy them and stuff. :(

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
For those of you lucky enough to live near a Jimboy's Tacos (might be just Northern California), you already know that any time you get sick, you go eat a bunch of their tacos. They will clean you right out, and you'll be right as rain afterward!

Not my picture, and this doesn't show the grease that pools at the bottom of each taco/box, which is the main cure ingredient.

I'm going after work tonight so I can build up my immunity.

View attachment 254584
Since I have to work even though California is shut down, I went and got Jimboy's Tacos again. There were about 10 cars in the drive-thru, and the ghetto where it is located (Stockton Blvd. if anyone is from Sacramento) was still pretty damn busy for a quarantine. I guess the ghetto don't take a day off for some pussy virus!

This is my pic from my desk at work, it isn't anywhere near as pretty as the one I got from the internet, and the fact that they individually wrap each one sort of ruins the picture, but without splaying a taco open like a camwhore, that's the best I've got. Also, the internet picture is dumb, because if you buy 5 tacos, it costs practically the same to get the 6-pack like I did. I'm full as fuck afterward, but Corona free (allegedly)!
Jimboys.jpg

Oh yeah, Jimboy's taco sauce is literally the best in the universe.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I refuse to use them, too. On the rare occasion when I go into a Starbucks and they correct me, I'll just shittalk to them. "I'd like a medium" "oh, you mean a <whateverthefuck> size?" "Is that between a large and a small?" "Yes." "Good, then yes. I'll have a medium."

It drives them crazy.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users