The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
How much of it did you put down?

Not enough to be worth it honestly. I had 2 Chicken Sandwiches, then made a plate with some mashed potatoes, rice & beans, and a couple of pieces of chicken oh and an apple pie. The rest is probably a couple of days worth of left overs. Like I said I ordered way to much with that.

I also made a Pork Roast today I was going to have for the week and forgot about it by an hour so it's overdone. :(
Trying to think of a way to salvage it or if I should just throw it away. I guess I can always give some to my puppers.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Oh also not necessarily fast food but when I was at the store the other day I snagged from IBC rootbeer. Grabbing one of these fuckers almost ice cold from the fridge is some of the best shit in the world.

iu

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I love me some IBC root beer.
Oh also not necessarily fast food but when I was at the store the other day I snagged from IBC rootbeer. Grabbing one of these fuckers almost ice cold from the fridge is some of the best shit in the world.

iu
IBC root beer is probably my favorite one. They used to have that shit in the fountain section of our local gas stations. We could get like 44 oz cups of it for a $1.50.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
seems like the take home boxes are a popular trend for sure. this is taco bell's version.

The At Home Taco Barwhich serves 6(WTF am i really that fat?) – comes deconstructed, packed and sealed for safety, for a suggested price of $25.

More specifically, each kit includes 8 flour tortillas, 12 Crunchy Taco shells, 6-ounces of nacho chips, seasoned beef, shredded lettuce, refried beans, nacho cheese sauce, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, reduced-fat sour cream, Hot Sauce packets and napkins for 25 bucks.

Taco-Bell-Reveals-New-At-Home-Taco-Bar-678x381.jpg

LOL 6? That's. solo bar.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
That Popeye's deal looks nice, but I'm 99% sure if I went to ANY Popeye's in my city they wouldn't be able to fill the whole meal because they're missing at least one of the main ingredients.

"Oh, we don't have any more chicken. Do you want just the buns and rice then?"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
That Popeye's deal looks nice, but I'm 99% sure if I went to ANY Popeye's in my city they wouldn't be able to fill the whole meal because they're missing at least one of the main ingredients.

"Oh, we don't have any more chicken. Do you want just the buns and rice then?"

I mean yeah Popeyes is always shit because of the people they hire but again they knocked it out of the park by getting my order correct... I know it's a low bar. Plus their Chicken Sandwiches are fucking baller.

• 1Quality Calories

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not enough to be worth it honestly. I had 2 Chicken Sandwiches, then made a plate with some mashed potatoes, rice & beans, and a couple of pieces of chicken oh and an apple pie. The rest is probably a couple of days worth of left overs. Like I said I ordered way to much with that.

I also made a Pork Roast today I was going to have for the week and forgot about it by an hour so it's overdone. :(
Trying to think of a way to salvage it or if I should just throw it away. I guess I can always give some to my puppers.
Might try what we do with leftover roast. Basically make beef salad sandwich. Basically shred/blend it super fine with mayo, a bit of dill mustard and whatever to make amazing quick heat sandwiches.

I had stopped doing roast because fresh id stuff myself with tender hot meat. But the leftovers always went dry or at least tough. Now I almost want to do a roast just for the beef salad.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Might try what we do with leftover roast. Basically make beef salad sandwich. Basically shred/blend it super fine with mayo, a bit of dill mustard and whatever to make amazing quick heat sandwiches.

I had stopped doing roast because fresh id stuff myself with tender hot meat. But the leftovers always went dry or at least tough. Now I almost want to do a roast just for the beef salad.

I am thinking I might try to salvage it by turning it into some sort of BBQ pulled pork, or my other thought is to chop it up super fine and make some pork fried rice. I could also cut it into real think medallion and make some sort of broth with Mushrooms and Onions.. Even so it fucking blows that I left it in to long. Shit happens though.

Sludig

Fucking raising caines. Havnt had it in a decade but it is in town where I'm working. Tried going after work in the evening. Got Intel from coworkers out was backed up into the street so I moped out.

Today I get there early before work between meals at 3pm, on a Sunday. Still like 6 cars sitting in the middle of a 3 lane make roadway waiting to get in behind the 20 cars already there.......

Can they not fry enough chicken, they literally have one main plus sides. Or do all these little leftist faggots in this college town only eat here during Corona.... Ffffffcccc had to settle for taco bell.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Heard that beef shortages are going to lead to higher fast food prices. I'm 6 weeks clean but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't want a hit of that sweet greasy burger from..BK

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am thinking I might try to salvage it by turning it into some sort of BBQ pulled pork, or my other thought is to chop it up super fine and make some pork fried rice. I could also cut it into real think medallion and make some sort of broth with Mushrooms and Onions.. Even so it fucking blows that I left it in to long. Shit happens though.

I like to shred it like making pulled pork, but then fry it up with garlic, soy sauce, and some lemon juice. On top of some white rice and a sunny side up egg. shit is delicious.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Worst case with dry roast you can always dump some BBQ sauce on it and make sandwiches. The beef salad sounds like a good idea too.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Fucking raising caines. Havnt had it in a decade but it is in town where I'm working. Tried going after work in the evening. Got Intel from coworkers out was backed up into the street so I moped out.

Today I get there early before work between meals at 3pm, on a Sunday. Still like 6 cars sitting in the middle of a 3 lane make roadway waiting to get in behind the 20 cars already there.......

Can they not fry enough chicken, they literally have one main plus sides. Or do all these little leftist faggots in this college town only eat here during Corona.... Ffffffcccc had to settle for taco bell.
Weekends they are packed. I go late at night and get no lines.

Sludig

Weekends they are packed. I go late at night and get no lines.
Guess I'm fucked since I ain't driving 30 miles one way to go get it and I usually get off at 4pm, or starting work at 4pm till late so not in the area and free. Shame there's only like 5 in the whole state.