The Fast Food Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Chick-fil-A is always awesome even for breakfast. While many fast food joints have dogshit tier breakfast those little hash brown fuckers are solid.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Went to a Wendy's on Saturday. No beef products for sale.

• 2WTF
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Where do y'all live? Haven't noticed any shortages here yet but I might have to hit up my butcher tomorrow and stock up.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I just bought two 2.5 pound chuck roast for 20 bucks at fry's. Smoking them right now. I can't wait. They were out of ribeye and tbones though.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wonder if on general people just consume more beef than other meat types

Pretty sure chicken is tops then beef. I personally prefer beef.

The shortage will probably depend on your area. I know here we had a couple of beef processors shut down due to Covid. Over half of what was in the grocery case at my local grocery was chicken.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I just bought two 2.5 pound chuck roast for 20 bucks at fry's. Smoking them right now. I can't wait. They were out of ribeye and tbones though.

20 bucks each or 20 bucks for both? I went to grab some today but chuck roast was sitting at 8 bucks a lb here. On sale I usually stock up when it's about 3 bucks a lb. Never seen it at 8 though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I figured it was chicken but I've been reading a lot a lot beef shortages so was curious. I could live on chicken until the end of time

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Chicken is also much cheaper than even the cheapest cuts of beef. And fake science vilifies red meat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
20 bucks each or 20 bucks for both? I went to grab some today but chuck roast was sitting at 8 bucks a lb here. On sale I usually stock up when it's about 3 bucks a lb. Never seen it at 8 though.
20 bucks for both

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Curious question are do we have any other weirdos like me that sometimes put Chips inside their sandwich?

1446827210539.jpeg

potato-chip-burger.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 8 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reminds me of those lazy ass Pittsburgh sandwiches with all the sides on the sandwich.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Curious question are do we have any other weirdos like me that sometimes put Chips inside their sandwich?

1446827210539.jpeg

potato-chip-burger.jpg
Chips on a sandwich are amazing! At the least it adds the amazing crunch to every bite, but also imparts another flavor. Putting some parm garlic kettle chips on a sandwich? Oh fuck yea. Some jalapeño ones to add flavor? Double fuck yea!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't like my chips actually on the sandwhich. How ever i do eat them with my sandwhich. So bite of sandwhich and pop in a chip eating both at the same time. Crunch crunch crunch.