The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I checked out KFC for the first time in like 20 years, got that 70 piece popcorn chicken. That's some pretty fucking good chicken. Was in a hurry so I failed you all and spread it across two meals. However, that's a solid component of a true hero's meal. Get those, some McD's fries, shit could be on.

They have some seasoned fries at KFC that were actually pretty good. The oil taste caught up with me halfway through, if they fixed that they'd have the perfect meal.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
$20 meal deal from Panda is back. That is a ton of questionable quality food for a Jackson

6131BDDF-9935-40B3-A0CD-5C1F7D4339F2.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The honey walnut shrimp is questionably delicious.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't like my chips actually on the sandwhich. How ever i do eat them with my sandwhich. So bite of sandwhich and pop in a chip eating both at the same time. Crunch crunch crunch.

This sounds like the same thing with extra steps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The sauce is pretty much just honey, condensed milk, and mayonnaise.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The honey walnut shrimp is questionably delicious.
Oh I fucking love panda, but I’m under no illusion as to the quality of ingredients they use. Wife loves the honey walnut shrimp, and I’m a big fan of the sweet fire chicken and orange chicken. Kids will just eat the noodles because kids are stupid

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's called compartmental eating. Yeah, I also do it. I didn't even know it was weird until my wife asked me what the fuck I was doing

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think the beef shortage is mainly affecting the chains that did fresh beef like Wendy's while the frozen guys can just pull from a weeks+ worth of inventory

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Think the beef shortage is mainly affecting the chains that did fresh beef like Wendy's while the frozen guys can just pull from a weeks+ worth of inventory

That could be. My McD's was out of Quarter Pounders today.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Since we’ll have a food shortage soon and all die way before the beetus gets us I decided to #metoo this entire bag.

09F8829D-B721-4AD2-B494-E800398B317B.jpeg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It will trickle down to frozen vendors too eventually. Even a limited shortage will affect everyone