The Fast Food Thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Costco and Whole Foods were pretty much empty of all chicken the last couple days but our Kroger had plenty today. Not sure if we made it after they got a shipment or what.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In the words of Regime Regime I #metoo'd an entire Simply Watermelon jug of juice. Why the hell can I not control myself with juice? I'll drink gallons of the shit, it's so good. Better than soda by far. Fuck.
watermelon-large.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
In the words of Regime Regime I #metoo'd an entire Simply Watermelon jug of juice. Why the hell can I not control myself with juice? I'll drink gallons of the shit, it's so good. Better than soda by far. Fuck.
View attachment 267900

I used to be that way with Simply Orange, that shit was incredible. I had to force myself away from it due to weight gain, so much sugar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I went and bought 60 frozen hamburger patties because there is no way in hell I can go without a hamburger if their is a shortage.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I went and bought 60 frozen hamburger patties because there is no way in hell I can go without a hamburger if their is a shortage.
I tried but our supermarket was out of everything. Only thing I could get was like 7 pounds of ground beef which I froze. The chicken breasts were the biggest I've ever seen and even in a pandemic I ain't eating no woody breast

Crone

Yea, Simply Orange is another one easily, and so is the Raspberry lemonade. It's all so good.

Crone

My pancreas just died a little. The amount of sugar you drank is mind-boggling. I thought you had the beetus?
I do. I'm terrible. I don't eat, or drink, like I should. I'll keep everyone updated when they chop my legs off.

And btw, I'm fully aware. 182g carbs in a full bottle.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Barf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Mine was Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade but I finally broke that habit a couple years ago.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I do. I'm terrible. I don't eat, or drink, like I should. I'll keep everyone updated when they chop my legs off.

*Stop it. Get some help MJ gif*

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This quarantine has removed 100% of any sugar drinks I was partaking in. I've had 2 gatorades in 6 weeks and that's it - just water. I find I buy them more when I'm out, or they're really easy to buy at work. The only reason I had gatorades was actually because of low sugar attacks.

Even if you eat bad, just cutting that shit out is so much better for you. But, this is the fast food thread so I won't preach.

Soda is my weakness for sure.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

We always want what we cant have man. It's human nature.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Yea, it was a mistake to buy it in the first place because if I had just not bought it I'd be fine. I don't crave soda or juice, but if I get it, man I love it. So that's kind of weird, but makes it much easier to stay away from all that while at home. On the road where my company gives me $75 per day use it or lose it per diem, it's harder to stay away from certain things.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Fucking Mint Oreos, why do you exist. I can't even have them same building as me or I'll eat every single one. Whichever one of you dickheads recommended them, I hate you.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Time for an Intervention. You're gonna have to live with me now
Why do you tempt me so? We have my field service position all over the United States. I'll just request a transfer out there. Although the last time I was out there for a couple weeks I was on the wrong side of Boston and you said fuck you!

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw Preztel pop tarts today. Cinnamon and chocolate. I bet I'd like choco, got cinnamon hoping wife would try. Bottom looks like conventional poptart, upper looks pretzeley but very thin and ugly. After a few bites does taste like one. Didn't blow my socks off but not bad either. Regular cinnamon frosted pop tart probably still better for being bigger/thicker.