The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
I find the Hot N Spicy McChickens to be... weird. They're not bad, but not great. I'm not sure they're better than the OG McChickens. QP's definitely still fuck though.

As much as I am a cheerleader for McDoubles, I think their classic cheeseburger is THE item from there. I could probably eat 10 and someday, I probably will.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would be able to eat one large fry and one double QP and maybe some of the McFlurry. Some of the meals y'all post here.

15726d66bf2d10ba00aca2e114b92d7c.gif
I'm tellin you bro... a bunch of hippopotamus lookin' mother fuckers up in here. That is the only answer.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I find the Hot N Spicy McChickens to be... weird. They're not bad, but not great. I'm not sure they're better than the OG McChickens. QP's definitely still fuck though.

As much as I am a cheerleader for McDoubles, I think their classic cheeseburger is THE item from there. I could probably eat 10 and someday, I probably will.
McDoubles are really good for what you get. I find their "real" burgers disgusting

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
nice work skipping the buttermilk crispy chickens. I ordered 2 the other day because they were buy 1 get 1 for a quarter on the app. Immediately regretted it and hit up ChickFilA the next day.

I had the 2 for 6 chicken cheddar ranch at Arbys and they were tasty.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

The OG cheeseburger is probably my overall favorite item there. I think it just has a best ratio of bread/meat/chese.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
My dad told me my mom isn't a vegetarian anymore because of Popeyes chicken sandwhich. She took a bite of my dads and is now addicted.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wonder if some of you are to dumb to read that this is the "FAST FOOD" thread so artery clogging, greasy, high calorie shit would be the things posted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bruh, you want to check my Fast Food license? I eat fast food 1.5 times a day... but, I don't order the whole fucking menu when I do.

Ya god damn barn yard animal.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bruh, you want to check my Fast Food license? I eat fast food 1.5 times a day... but, I don't order the whole fucking menu when I do.

Ya god damn barn yard animal.

Sounds like this is more your speed.

1590532565564.jpeg

P.s. I saved a mcchicken and fries for later. Threw in the air fryer. Finally got a good way to heat em up.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 3Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah man the air fryer is God mode.

Regime keeps sending me bnet messages with what he's eating. Bad influence. I'll be going this week finally

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Havent been to KFC in a while so got a 5 dollar fillup with chicken strips and I find out they dont have the potatoe wedges anymore, they replaced it with fries and their fries are shit. So disappointed.

• 1Triggered
  • 1RAGE
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Havent been to KFC in a while so got a 5 dollar fillup with chicken strips and I find out they dont have the potatoe wedges anymore, they replaced it with fries and their fries are shit. So disappointed.

Haven’t read a post in awhile that got me so excited then promptly depressed me.

• 2Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Those new KFC fries are the same ones that they serve at Taco Bell but with KFC seasoning. Since they are the same company I bet that is more a cost saving thing thing than the wedges being unpopular.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah man the air fryer is God mode.

Regime keeps sending me bnet messages with what he's eating. Bad influence. I'll be going this week finally

the term air fryer is the dumbest fucking thing in the world and everyone who uses it should be shot

ITS A GOD DAMN FUCKING CONVECTION OVEN YOU RETARDS

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man, KFC wedges are amazing. Like 75% of them are fucking delicious and then you get the basic ones that have no seasoning and are just a mouthful of potato. The pro tip was always to sub other KFC sides for more wedges. Fry em up with some eggs and the super stale leftover biscuits and some cheese for breakfast later and it was an A+ breakfast.

• 2Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

Wait what? No more KFC potato wedges?

mefnirV.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
the term air fryer is the dumbest fucking thing in the world and everyone who uses it should be shot

ITS A GOD DAMN FUCKING CONVECTION OVEN YOU RETARDS

A traditional convection oven and an air fryer are different enough in design to be called two different things. Air fryer has a drip pan where you don't have to give a shit what you put in there. Can't really do that with most convection ovens. You wouldn't place strips of bacon in a traditional convection oven without a baking sheet or something.

• 1Like