The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I can't say that I've eaten it cold, personally. I have eaten cold spaghetti multiple times, so I can imagine. But hot would make it 3x better.
Cold spaghetti holds together better in the sandwich than hot. Mind you I also do it hot sometimes, but at that point might as well put it in a bowl and eat it normally with the bread on the side.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think the throwback recipe is marketing. It tastes the same as the regular ones, and those taste the same as when I had them as a kid.

The other night I tossed two cans of beefaroni Dogshit together, seasoned generously with crushed red pepper, and mixed in half a bag of shredded mozzarella cheese. So. Fucking. Good.

FTFY. I think it's mozzarella cheese and red pepper that actually make it 'good'.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Buddy and me ate so many Spaghetti-O's, or could have been Ravioli's, as a kid with shredded cheddar cheese on top that we had the microwave time down to a science. To us kids it made a difference, but really didn't, but it was 1 minute, 13 seconds to get the cheese perfectly melted. Lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
One of the guys I game with claims hot dogs are perfect at 53 seconds in the microwave. I told him if I did that I'd have exploded hotdogs and 7 extra seconds. Heating times may vary~!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is it just me, or does anyone else prefer when you microwave hotdogs that they explode a bit at the ends?

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Is it just me, or does anyone else prefer when you microwave hotdogs that they explode a bit at the ends?

jesus you heathens get out a pan it takes like 4 minutes to pan fry some hot dogs and they are 500 times better with a crispy crust

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Polish Sausage is superior to the hot dog. With some grilled onions and mustard.
giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
No shit but this is the fast food thread. Who can be bothered to grill onions? The whole point is to shove garbage food in your mouth hole as efficiently as possible.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
No shit but this is the fast food thread. Who can be bothered to grill onions? The whole point is to shove garbage food in your mouth hole as efficiently as possible.
I mean I get them at the gyros spot? That counts as fast food right! That style is called a Maxwell Street Polish here. It's a Chicago thing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I mean I get them at the gyros spot? That counts as fast food right! That style is called a Maxwell Street Polish here. It's a Chicago thing.
I'm jealous because the only way to get that around here is to make it myself.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was talking about reheating hotdogs you goddamn dirty apes

I prefer grilled hotdogs above all

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
We boil ours.
My dad did this when I was a kid and for the longest time I thought that was just how hot dogs were cooked.

to be fair, it's still delicious. meat slurry mixed with nitrates packaged in artificial casing and boiled? You know whats up

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Growing up we always boiled hot dogs. As an adult I’ve never cooked hotdogs any other way than either grilling or microwave.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I make box mac n cheese with peas and sliced up hotdogs like once a week. I love it.

Lots of times ill pan fry some extra hotdogs and just eat them without a bun, dipping them in condiments.

• 1Barf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I made Mac and Cheese last night from scratch. It was fucking delicious. I used three different cheeses, one of them smoked.

My youngest told me he prefers the box of Kraft MacNCheese. I sold him today.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users