The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's been posted here before but not for a while.

This mac and cheese is super simple and amazing. You need an immersion blender and you have to buy some sodium citrate off of amazon, but beyond that it's a recipe that a fast food thread person can make with 100% success and it's fuckin great. I've also used the recipe minus the macaroni to make the best queso ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I made Mac and Cheese last night from scratch. It was fucking delicious. I used three different cheeses, one of them smoked.

My youngest told me he prefers the box of Kraft MacNCheese. I sold him today.
I know you're new to having kids but they do be like that sometimes

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Cracker Barrell Sharp Cheddar Mac & Cheese is the fucking bomb. It changed my life when I discovered it. Way more expensive than even the Velveeta stuff, but so good. I'm pretty sure that Cracker actually stands for Crack, because that's what I would imagine craving crack is like.

I also put a can of tuna in my mac and cheese, and a healthy dose of the scorpion pepper flakes a coworker gives out every Christmas.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I made Mac and Cheese last night from scratch. It was fucking delicious. I used three different cheeses, one of them smoked.

My youngest told me he prefers the box of Kraft MacNCheese. I sold him today.

With the powdered cheese or the Velveeta-type moist cheese packets? Makes a difference.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Cracker Barrell Sharp Cheddar Mac & Cheese is the fucking bomb. It changed my life when I discovered it. Way more expensive than even the Velveeta stuff, but so good. I'm pretty sure that Cracker actually stands for Crack, because that's what I would imagine craving crack is like.

I also put a can of tuna in my mac and cheese, and a healthy dose of the scorpion pepper flakes a coworker gives out every Christmas.

I'm going there to buy some. May have to buy some of that Cheerwine just to try it.

I ordered Jerk Chicken at a local dive Jamaican place that was soooooo amazing, but it came with 2 little unlabeled bottles of red and lemonade-colored drink. Each 8oz. No info on those whatsoever. Small little foil tops to them. I took a sip of one and, it was sweeter than pure sugar. I wish I had a taken a picture of them. I have no idea what they were.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is more cooking thread level, but this mac & cheese recipe is money. I add in some bacon and jalapenos. So good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Does this taste better than the normal stuff they have on the shelves? I tried the normal stuff back when I first had kids because I remember loving that shit so much as a kid. And it was disgusting. Most disappointing nostalgia driven food purchase ever.

I mean its not high quality food. I don't care for the beef a roni but i do like the ravioli with meatballs. I love the weird non meat tasting meatballs for some reason. I hardly buy it though, only have it now because I stocked up on canned goods for carona back in February. I also bought some sausage ravioli this time. I will report back.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Theres zero middle ground with my kid and mac n chesse. Its either boxed crap or homemade lobster mac

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lobster mac? Can I come be your kid please?
Promise to tell everyone to eat shit and die.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Walmart has their own fancy Mac and cheese under the great value label. The white cheddar with cracked pepper one is great. Other 3 are pretty good too.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Chick Fil A Mac'N'Cheese is absolutely excellent. Not sure how they make it, but it even has the overcooked/brown cheese sometimes.

2 year old is obsessed with it. "Daddy, chick tay yay pasta please"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm going there to buy some. May have to buy some of that Cheerwine just to try it.

I ordered Jerk Chicken at a local dive Jamaican place that was soooooo amazing, but it came with 2 little unlabeled bottles of red and lemonade-colored drink. Each 8oz. No info on those whatsoever. Small little foil tops to them. I took a sip of one and, it was sweeter than pure sugar. I wish I had a taken a picture of them. I have no idea what they were.
I see I might have been a little unclear about the Cracker Barrel stuff. They make a boxed one; I've never actually been to a Cracker Barrel restaurant.

This is the stuff that must have literal crack in it, and I add tuna and pepper flakes to. It costs like $5 though when not on sale.

GUEST_9af00fd8-1ef0-4636-8b21-a8d754973b0e[1].jpg

• 1Like