The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like Grubhub the most of all of them. But some places have exclusive partnerships with one or another. I do think the services are a bit better in more concentrated areas because the options are endless. Like I can get dope ass ramen delivered in like 20 minutes.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Every Door Dash, Grubhub, etc. person around here (and I see TONS since I live in an apartment building) looks like they just rolled off their mattress on the crack house floor. No thanks. I've never used any of those services and I never will.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raided my child's snack horde and came across the abomination that are Cooler Ranch Doritos NF. They're baked chips and have zero seasoning on them. I threw them out, which is rare for me.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Raided my child's snack horde and came across the abomination that are Cooler Ranch Doritos NF. They're baked chips and have zero seasoning on them. I threw them out, which is rare for me.
How are they even considered doritos, let alone a cool ranch brand if they have zero seasoning? Does it say "Chipz" on the bag?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
How are they even considered doritos, let alone a cool ranch brand if they have zero seasoning? Does it say "Chipz" on the bag?
Nacho ones were also bad, but edible. Also no seasoning dust. Chip itself was color. Perhaps then ranch was also composited in, but it was beyond my taste buds range

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Cool Ranch are light on the seasoning to begin with
I love and hate CR doritos because of that. When you get that one bag though, with the super extra seasoning. It's just bliss. Bonus if you get one of those dorito dust nuggets in the bag.

• 2Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy crap just got some Stagg Chilli at costco. Shit is legit good recommend.

I had it with these bad mother fuckers.

1605231966593.png

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Holy crap just got some Stagg Chilli at costco. Shit is legit good recommend.

I had it with these bad mother fuckers.

View attachment 317352
I love me some of these for chili, but those wafer crackers do work better than Ritz crackers for chili. Maybe cuz the Ritz crackers have more butter taste to them?
675.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure everyone has different experiences with all the different deliveries. I'm always delivering to a hotel so it's pretty easy to find. Once I hit my hotel room at night i rarely ever go out, so I get food delivered all the time. Company pays for it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I love me some of these for chili, but those wafer crackers do work better than Ritz crackers for chili. Maybe cuz the Ritz crackers have more butter taste to them?
675.jpg

Oyster crackers and Cincy chili is THE combo.

Soygen Soygen knows

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Every Door Dash, Grubhub, etc. person around here (and I see TONS since I live in an apartment building) looks like they just rolled off their mattress on the crack house floor. No thanks. I've never used any of those services and I never will.

That used to be the case here, too. These are people that can't hold jobs down anywhere else. You know you are at the very bottom of the barrel when your drivers got fired from taxi services and couldn't cut it at Uber or Lyft.

In the last month or so, I guess they all washed out and have been replaced by people willing to work. Orders regularly took 30+ minutes and lately haven't been over 15 minutes. By the looks of the drivers, they are college students and the like and not the scum they used to have. One driver is this tiny Mexican girl who drives with her sister. Their orders come in 10 minutes or less. Every now and then when I am out and about, I see them parked in the CVS lot waiting for orders. They can be at all the popular food joints in minutes. They are still doing it a month on, which means they are making money. Prior to them, I never saw the same driver twice. I bet the other lazy fucks were filling two orders an hour max, these girls are probably doing 3x that amount. Still not great money, but $30 an hour is a whole lot more than $10 an hour before the cost of gas is considered.

I wonder what jobs these people do when they get fired from Doordash.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
A reminder that Taco Bell now sucks dick and balls.

• Grilled Steak Soft Taco
  • 7-Layer Burrito
  • Nachos Supreme
  • Beefy Fritos Burrito
  • Spicy Tostada
  • Triple Layer Nachos
  • Spicy Potato Soft Taco
  • Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
  • Cheesy Potato Loaded Griller
  • Beefy Nacho Loaded Griller
  • Chips and Guacamole
  • Chips and Pico De Gallo
  • Mini Skillet Bowl (breakfast)
  • Mexican Pizza
  • Double Decker Tacos
  • Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla
  • Shredded Chicken Burrito
  • Cool Ranch Dorito's Tacos
  • Volcano Taco
  • Volcano Nachos
  • Volcano Burrito
  • Lava Sauce
Basically Taco Bell is an overpriced shell of a shithole. The entire fucking company needs to under. In fact YumBrands can fucking fold for all I care. While I do still enjoy Baja Blast and that was one of the major draws for Taco Bell it cannot overcome the shittiness of retarded faggots in charge. And you all fucking know it. The transition from old taco bell to new taco bell is pathetic.

This Taco Bell is good

sub-buzz-3084-1578336035-8.jpg

This one sucks shit through a straw.

106670212-1597856650781-Taco_Bell_Go_Mobile_Rendering_-_1.jpg

I have not been back since. Literally everything I like from Taco Bell is on that list. They can die in a fire now.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Fast Food is only good for about 4 minutes after it comes out of the drive-thru, how the fuck would anything from Doordash be good?
There's actually a fair number of scientists working on a way to make french fries taste good for an hour.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bro was it you I was talking about these with? Gotta get them variety packs! The chives and cream cheese kick ass. Cheese is okay, but grilled cheese is slightly disappointing.
yeah I love those too! Back in the day after church we would go to a pizza place to eat (Ken's pizza for you ozark folks)and they had Captain Wafers at the salad bar. It would take eons to get the pizza because so many people were there. My little bro and I would raid the salad bar and eat those crackers while we waited while playing Super Mario Bros/Simpsons/galaga/street fighter/TMNT games on the big arcade.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 1Like