The Fast Food Thread

rad

Lord of Guk
I Grubhub Wendys often - no more than 20 minutes

My spicy nuggs show up hot and on time, sorry you boys live in shitville!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Agreed that meth dust on the nugs so good.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just had two of those single-item microwaveable type sandwiches you get from the grocery (burgers, breaded chicken sandwiches, chili dogs, etc). One was a McRib style sandwich that was honestly almost as good as a McRib and the other was just a cheeseburger, but when I opened it up it looks like it somehow got into the wrong line and it was 3/4 breaded. I'm not going to lie, I think this is the future.

I'm going to start deep frying all my McDoubles. For science.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Just had two of those single-item microwaveable type sandwiches you get from the grocery (burgers, breaded chicken sandwiches, chili dogs, etc). One was a McRib style sandwich that was honestly almost as good as a McRib and the other was just a cheeseburger, but when I opened it up it looks like it somehow got into the wrong line and it was 3/4 breaded. I'm not going to lie, I think this is the future.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Wendys isn't good after it's been in the bag longer than 8 minutes, unless it's a chicken item which have much longer fast food half-life.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Relevant: are you running these time tests based on your own room temperature?

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
1605398538399.png

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Total fat ass life. Went to BK and got spicy nugz and a cheeseburger last nights. Today hungover I went to Wendy’s for another round of spicy nugz and a double stack.

I don’t grub hub drive through. I use the restaurant app to save money or get points.

I use grub hub for things like moes, chipotle 5 guys etc....fast casual

most of the “lazy” is less about the time to drive but the going in and ordering shit. I don’t want to get dressed or go inside. If I can sit in the car and listen to a podcast then drive through it’s worth it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Total fat ass life. Went to BK and got spicy nugz and a cheeseburger last nights. Today hungover I went to Wendy’s for another round of spicy nugz and a double stack.

I don’t grub hub drive through. I use the restaurant app to save money or get points.

I use grub hub for things like moes, chipotle 5 guys etc....fast casual

most of the “lazy” is less about the time to drive but the going in and ordering shit. I don’t want to get dressed or go inside. If I can sit in the car and listen to a podcast then drive through it’s worth it.
I've been using the Wendy's app a lot now. However they don't have like the 2 for 5 deals on them. Since the 2 for 5 deal came back, and they readded the Dave's single, I haven't been using the app at all.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wendys isn't good after it's been in the bag longer than 8 minutes, unless it's a chicken item which have much longer fast food half-life.

Here is how I know the people who run Wendy's are retarded faggots who don't like money.

You see those glorious bastards? They only serve them for breakfast, if anyone competent worked at that company these things would be served all day and they would drop their disgusting dogshit failure fries.

iu

vs.

iu

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Here is how I know the people who run Wendy's are retarded faggots who don't like money.

You see those glorious bastards? They only serve them for breakfast, if anyone competent worked at that company these things would be served all day and they would drop their disgusting dogshit failure fries.

iu

vs.

iu

Amen brother, so pissed off when KFC dropped their wedges. Back in the day it wouldn't have mattered but I got a popeyes, zaxbys, and chik fil a in town so why the fuck would I go to KFC now? fucking stupid

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Amen brother, so pissed off when KFC dropped their wedges. Back in the day it wouldn't have mattered but I got a popeyes, zaxbys, and chik fil a in town so why the fuck would I go to KFC now? fucking stupid
I actually tried the new KFC fries and I thought they were pretty good. Are they better than wedges? No. As much as I liked the wedges I hardly ever got them. I mean I'd rather have the cole slaw and mashed potatoes.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

The Costco frozen burgers (the ones with the bread and cheese frozen with the burger itself) are legit good.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, I believe this was Meijer's brand or maybe a totally generic brand, but they have okay burgers (add condiments, toppings) decent+ breaded chicken, and their McRib clone actually tasted better than a McRib meat-wise, but it was vaguely sauced. I threw some Dick's red bbq sauce on there and red onions and it was pretty fuckin' good. They have chili dogs and grilled chicken too, but I've not had either.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

iu

vs.

iu
I’m dying reading this because my 7 year old flat out told me last night she didn’t want Wendy’s anymore because, “the fries suck”.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Costco frozen burgers (the ones with the bread and cheese frozen with the burger itself) are legit good.
Not frozen but when I grill burgers I’ll always make extra or two and toss them in the fridge, bun and all. The next couple days, wrap them in a paper towel and toss them in the microwave for a minute, they are fucking delicious.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, McRib is back 12/2. A worthy treat to dull the mind from the nonstop shenanigans we'll be seeing in politics.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and a daves single since they brought the 2 for 5 back. Waited 20 minutes then find out they forgot my order. Get the food 5 more minutes later and its barely warm. God Wendys is so inconsistent.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and a daves single since they brought the 2 for 5 back. Waited 20 minutes then find out they forgot my order. Get the food 5 more minutes later and its barely warm. God Wendys is so inconsistent.
I mean that goes for most fast food places, the only real constantly good place is Chik-Fil-A and that is because they maintain good hiring habits and quality people.

It’s funny I’ve had a few new fast food places open up on one of the main highways in town, new Taco Bell, they hired a full staff of joggers place is terrible, they fuck up pretty much every order and between that and their shit menu I have stopped going completely, the McDonalds has a mix of joggers and Hispanics who can’t speak English and as a result it’s also piss poor and shit, everything takes 10x longer than it should to make, they always want you to pull up and park at the drive thru, food comes out cold and shitty, but the Wendy’s followed Chik-Fil-As way of doing things and hired actual people, a mix of black people and fat white chicks, but all are friendly and actually speak fucking English. As a result it’s always busy like the Chik-Fil-A is and they are able to crush it on speed anyways. The food is correct and hot.

I don’t know why one company hires the worst in the world while the others can attract decent help, I can’t imagine the pay gap between the stores being much of at all but goddamn can you tell the difference within seconds.