The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Does the price vary by location? They range from $3.98 to $2.91 (depending on how many you get; why'd you get less than 12 no idea) around here.
If it wasn’t for covid I’d say we have a Cookie Monster show down right in the store.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I orded some last week for Valentines day. Probably never going to get them. They have been in transit delays for 4 days now due to the storms.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So I was at the grocery tonight and I saw a display pallet of Utz white cheddar cheese balls ('cotton tails' or something like that)

This is the first time I've seen Utz here.

Yes I bought one.

1613610634118.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tried to get my once a year Shamrock shake and I got the fucking "our machine just broke" excuse. I thought this was a fucking internet legend, not reality!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The great news is you can! Go buy some mozz sticks.
Oh right!! oops. Derp.

Anyone ever have battered mozz sticks? Man, they are so good compared to breaded. Basically the McDonalds nuggets vs others nuggets debate.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My company started producing battered fried cheese curds, I'm afraid I'll be 200lbs by the end of the year

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So I was at the grocery tonight and I saw a display pallet of Utz white cheddar cheese balls ('cotton tails' or something like that)

This is the first time I've seen Utz here.

Yes I bought one.

View attachment 335747
I get those from time to time. At least the orange colored ones. The only thing is they aren't filling at all. You could polish off a whole container easily.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
I havent been to McDonalds in 30 or more years for Ice Cream, Thank god I live in a city that has Braum's Ice Cream stores. Best ice cream ever and they will make you a Malt (or shake if you just like runny ice cream). These places are sooo good its almost illegal. Banana splits with any type of ice cream / toppings, Brownie hot fudge sundae...oh they are just fantastic.

3a598d58-d31e-4fe9-afd3-1bee594fa126-large16x9_braums.PNG

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I havent been to McDonalds in 30 or more years for Ice Cream, Thank god I live in a city that has Braum's Ice Cream stores. Best ice cream ever and they will make you a Malt (or shake if you just like runny ice cream). These places are sooo good its almost illegal. Banana splits with any type of ice cream / toppings, Brownie hot fudge sundae...oh they are just fantastic.

View attachment 336246

Kansas, Oklahoma, or North Texas?

I grew up in OK and felt sorry for anyone that didn't have access to Braums as a child.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Kansas, Oklahoma, or North Texas?

I grew up in OK and felt sorry for anyone that didn't have access to Braums as a child.
My favorite thing about braums is a relative or whatever not native to this areas visits and needs some groceries, and I have a shit eating grin as I pull into braums.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users