The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Now do the noodle recipe.
just buy real steamed chow mien
433dc54c6153d48bae1f24dd3c08e932.png

the more chicken scratch on the packaging, the better, two minutes in boiling water to make it wet, and then throw it in the wok to make it "crispy"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Call me when they do a chips ahoy donut. I worked in Dunkin' Manufacturing when they ran theirs. Dunkin' generally sucks but is really great fresh out of the fryer. We also ran a special with mini chocolate caramel cups you'd sprinkle on the top. When the special was over we had a bunch of 30lb boxes of the chocolate caramel cups left over, so we all had a box at our desk that we'd munch on all day which lasted for weeks.

1617910032078.png

• 3Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
If any of you have not taken the Kewpie Challenge and tried Kewpie Mayo I recommend it. Shit is straight up superior to all American brands. You can get the real Jap kind off of Amazon. MSG and whatever method they use to churn it gives it a much creamier texture for lack of a better word.

Get this one. It's even better.

1617911489448.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Are these new? Found them at the grocery store and they're about to get #metoo'd
wooop4.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Mother of God
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Didn't pizza hut make something like this a few years ago?
I think they've done a few different versions now?

The last 3 weren't available in the US (I don't think?) but I'd fucking try them if they were

1617919861204.png

1617919885374.png

1617919941001.png

1617919970041.png

1617920006081.png

• 2Like
  • 1WTF

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Who the fuck is in charge over at TacoBell is if these stupid faggots didn't fuck up enough when they pissed on their own menu, now these faggots are sending me e-mail for veggie boxes. Do they not know their fucking demographic at all? 2021 sucks dick I am ready to get off this ClownWorld simulation.

Yeah lets get rid of the mexican pizza, lets get rid of double decker tacos, cool ranch tacos, instead lets triple the menu prices on our dogshit and then send out emails for soyfaggots to eat Vegetarian options. News flash faggots if eating vegan/veggie bullshit I am not a TacoBell customer already.

taco-bell-black-bean-crunchwrap.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Who the fuck is in charge over at TacoBell is if these stupid faggots didn't fuck up enough when they pissed on their own menu, now these faggots are sending me e-mail for veggie boxes. Do they not know their fucking demographic at all? 2021 sucks dick I am ready to get off this ClownWorld simulation.

Yeah lets get rid of the mexican pizza, lets get rid of double decker tacos, cool ranch tacos, instead lets triple the menu prices on our dogshit and then send out emails for soyfaggots to eat Vegetarian options. News flash faggots if eating vegan/veggie bullshit I am not a TacoBell customer already.

What happened to Fifey Fifey ? I don't think our resident vegan would put up with that shit. Everytime I eat those sweet n chilli doritos I think of you lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

how difficult would it be to just order it like

"gimme a taco supreme - faggot style"

cashier "is that with or without cheese?"

"without"

cashier "one taco supreme - extra faggoty coming up"

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You put egg on a pizza and not gravy and sausage with it? I'm questioning their life choices.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I dunno if anyone in this thread likes cheese but this is a surprisingly fantastic cheese for something you can buy in many non-ghetto supermarkets.

BJs used to sell it in 1lb blocks but its always sold out.

View attachment 346784
This is indeed a good cheese. How ever I always go for Tillamook when I see it available. I've toured the cheese factory and their cheese is top notch.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This is indeed a good cheese. How ever I always go for Tillamook when I see it available. I've toured the cheese factory and their cheese is top notch.
Tillamook is my go-to. Definitely a nice cheese.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
i gotta get the fuck outta kansas
Funny thing is, I don't even know where that's from. After some Googling it looks like they'll sometimes put eggs on Capricciosa, but this pizza just looks like fucking overkill LOL