The Fast Food Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wrong thread, though my typical process is pat dry, flour, egg, batter, repeat egg batter for chicken fry, then freezer on rack 15 minutes before into fryer.

Currently destroying a bag of salmiakki. Good way to separate the men from the boys. I love this shit, and it’s great for making sissies gag.

senor-chang-ill-allow-it-sombrero.gif

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I made the mistake of getting Little Caesar's tonight. The crazy bread was ok, but the thin crust Pizza was TERRIBLE. I need Pizza Hut to bring back their Detroit pizza. It's their only good pizza.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm really disappointed I couldn't find those jerk chips near me. Downing a chik-fil-a strawberry shake and spicy sandwiches to compensate. Scored some franks red hot baked goldfish and XXTRA cheetos at least.I feel like my cart was a lot healthier than normal. Most of the crystal light is hidden too.

wooop.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm really disappointed I couldn't find those jerk chips near me. Downing a chik-fil-a strawberry shake and spicy sandwiches to compensate. Scored some franks red hot baked goldfish and XXTRA cheetos at least.I feel like my cart was a lot healthier than normal. Most of the crystal light is hidden too.

View attachment 354734

I see that old bay hell yes.

If it helps I found them at Wegmans I can’t find them anywhere else either. If anyone finds those jerk chips please give the location you found them. They are truly a tier top 10 Chip.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 354734

I'm getting really fucking angry looking at your milk thrown in the cart on it's side like you are some sort of fucking heathen.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Review in on those franks red hot goldfish. Surprisingly good. Taste like goldfish that have been dipped in red hot. The minute hint of vinegar tang and franks flavor are perfectly captured, literally tastes like they have the sauce on them. It's probably about as strong as flaming cheetos in heat, which I consider a mild, but the aftertail of the burn sticks around more notably and the experience is distinctly different. I'm genuinely surprised. Normally I just use goldfish to mix into frying batter/coating.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hrm didn’t see the jerk chips at the Wegmans today but I also kind of forgot about them. Was trying to find their damn Wegmans brand ketchup chips that just came out for the husband to try but holy shit, the Wegmans brand chips in general were demolished today.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I tried the third summer lays flavor Chili Mango today. They were pretty good with a nice sweet spice. Better than BLT but not as good as the Jerk.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm holding off my frozen pizza testing until i move out of my house, i'm trying to keep my oven super clean

did you know you could remove the oven door?

also i gotta get around to install the anti tip plate too i guess.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 354734

You throw you milk in the basket sideways? Heathen...

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Saw some new to me candy bars. Go to try my brownie and sealed from store, missing one of 4 squares. Wtfxxxxx

Is this a food museum collectible good move kinda like misprint comics or just a straight gyping.

20210521_102125.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Saw some new to me candy bars. Go to try my brownie and sealed from store, missing one of 4 squares. Wtfxxxxx

Is this a food museum collectible good move kinda like misprint comics or just a straight gyping.

View attachment 354839
This has so much potential. Wife jokes... Two-finger jokes... Peanuts... Brownies...

I think I'm having a seizure.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I guess if you're half Japanese and half Italian that is the perfect insult to both sides of your culture?

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’m sure they taste reasonably good, there’s nothing there that would be bad. Just a weird idea that really didn’t need to happen.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Rice bowls are just the Asian version of 'skillets' aka throw random shit on em and it'll still taste good.

• 4Like