The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I know this is gonna sound preposterous, but I tried a Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich for the first time last night. That's a damn good fast food sandwich. I'd put that above Chick Fil A for sure.

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I know this is gonna sound preposterous, but I tried a Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich for the first time last night. That's a damn good fast food sandwich. I'd put that above Chick Fil A for sure.
It depends on the day for me, but it's absolutely right up there.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think a perfect Popeyes sandwhich is definitely better than Chick Fil A. That being said its rarely perfect and Chick Fil A kills it with the high standard of quality.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I much prefer Popeyes to Chick-fil-A, but agree with chanur you can’t go wrong with the consistency of chick fil a.
Those pizza rice bowls sound perfect for Americans. Surprised dominos hasn’t tried it here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Still haven’t had a popeyes chicken sandwich. I’ve tried maybe 4 or 5 times, either it was an hour wait because the staff is incompetent or they were out because the staff was incompetent. Common theme as to why popeyes sucks, and it isn’t the actual food.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is no way they have sustained that kind of popularity for this long. You should try again. Unless it’s the only fast food restaurant you have in your town.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean the Popeyes chicken sandwich has 50% more calories and 100% more fat. Not surprising it would taste better all things being equal.

• 1Quality Calories

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I mean the Popeyes chicken sandwich has 50% more calories and 100% more fat. Not surprising it would taste better all things being equal.
Anyone going to Popeye's in search of healthier food is probably going to get what they deserve. That said, their blackened chicken fingers are fucking divine.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Maybe they will give us the Double Decker Taco as a limited time option.

My luck they'd bring it back at 3 bucks a pop.

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
fuck that the naked chicken chalupa is my favorite taco bell item
They are good, but over $3 a pop. 1 of those or 3 potatoritos? Not even a question. If I wanted to spend $10 to eat I wouldn’t be going to Taco Bell.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The best Taco Bell item was the Chicken Volcano Quesarito.

Well, best going down anyway.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
God, the Taco Bell menu sucks now. Explains why I haven't eaten there in 4+ years.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users