Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
989090c7038219d315743bf7ce7e558d.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Friend told me about a Detroit style pizza place near me. Fucking great.

Attachments

• 437516ED-5065-4466-B555-0DA031568A4A.jpeg
    437516ED-5065-4466-B555-0DA031568A4A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • 4Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fuck that. I got used to not having to shove Mexican families out of the way because they decided to get food samples for dinner.
Cloggng the fucking lanes with their oversized costco carts to get a fucking chicken nugget? Around my parts its more Indians and Asians, fucking rude ass people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Fuck that. I got used to not having to shove Mexican families out of the way because they decided to get food samples for dinner.
As a long term costco member, that's what finally made me cancel my membership. Haven't been there in a year+. If it was war, then I was a warrior. That feeling when you see some family of fatties coming and you hoover up the rest of the platter and they gotta wait for prison work-release to decide to cook up more. Yes, I am guilty of asking why someone was working that job while waiting for more to be cooked up myself. Probably my favorite thing about costco was the feeling of leaving full. I never understood until it was taken away.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I haven't been to Costco in forever. Is the hordes of people in line for free samples way worse than it used to be?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I haven't been to Costco in forever. Is the hordes of people in line for free samples way worse than it used to be?
Not really, but it’s always been kinda shitty. Only takes one or two people with the big ass carts standing in front of a free sample place to clog shit up.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This carts thing isnt Costco specific. There are a whole bunch of mouth breathing retards in every grocery store who havent figured out that its possible

and I know this may blow a few minds, so some may wish to sit down before continuing

its actually possible to park your cart out of the way for a moment while you grab something off a shelf. Turns out you don't actually have to push your cart every goddam place you go in the store, causing huge fucking traffic jams of awkwardness.

Grocery shopping makes me hate humanity almost as much as airports.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user