The Fast Food Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Compared to who though? There’s not really many fast food places with chicken tenders that I would say are better than Canes. I’d take their tenders over chick fil a nuggets, not sure who else would be close to those two.
Chick Fil A nugs dipped in Cane's sauce...

jizz in my pants GIF

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ordered an 18oz bag of freeze dried skittles for a friends BBQ next week. Hoping they're as good as everyone has said.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally had the Popeye's spicy chicken sandwich. Definitely very good, very crispy, I don't know if there was enough sauce, but for about $4 it was a huge sandwich and pretty great. Feel like they fry it in the same oil as the fish they fry, had that fried fish kinda taste to it which I didn't mind. Took about 10 minutes to cook, but I knew that before I even drove there. On a one-on-one basis I'd say it was the best one of the spicy chicken sandwiches. For the money I'd still say BKs Crispy Spicy Chicken is the best because you can get two for $6. But yeah, texture wise Popeye's was definitely unique and really good.
Must be your area we dont have them 2 for 6 but that would take the cake. At $5 full price popeyes wins. I just had the bk for first time, I need to get a fresh popeye to compare, felt like it might be a scosh larger otherwise about the same, maybe spicy spicier depending on how well sauced the spicy popeyes is.

Had it with other BK food though...... remembered why I can only eat their whoppers, almost all their other food usually means immediate toilet run and some disruption the next day as well. Dont know why I have such a bad reaction to just them, taco bell usually doesn't phase me as an example.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Most of BK stuff has mayo on it and if you're sensitive to that it'll destroy you. That's why a lot of people have issues with BK, every item has mayo slathered on it, God bless.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Had time to eat at DQ sit down today, so went wild.

Chili cheese hung'r buster- What a horribly sloppy mess A+
Jalitos- FUCKING LOVE. Good spice S+
Dreamscicle cone- Solid cone with good memories A+
Girl scout thin mints Blizzard- Solid blizzard for the rotation. Cookies were noticeably fresh/nice crisp A+

Total win for DQ.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Most of BK stuff has mayo on it and if you're sensitive to that it'll destroy you. That's why a lot of people have issues with BK, every item has mayo slathered on it, God bless.
Nope, specifically nuggets, rings, maybe lesser extent fries. I like whoppers because of all the mayo.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So the onion rings are notorious for gas for sure. ESPECIALLY if you get Zesty sauce. That's not a personal basis, that's a global basis. If I have BK onion rings and Zesty sauce at the VERY least I'm putting out some of the most eye watering onion farts known to mankind. I'm not sure if they make me shit my brains out, but I've got the stomach of a raccoon so only not much does.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the new BK sammiches which are trying to copy Popeyes are awful. I miss the old version.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Every chicken sandwich I enjoyed from BK over the last 20 years has been ordered plain and I did the sauce and toppings myself. Fuck mayo.

I remember when they first changed their fries, and when they changed them again to be worse. When they went from chicken tenders to stupid shapes that don't cook well cause the surface area is different.

There's a lot of reasons I don't go there any more.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So the onion rings are notorious for gas for sure. ESPECIALLY if you get Zesty sauce. That's not a personal basis, that's a global basis. If I have BK onion rings and Zesty sauce at the VERY least I'm putting out some of the most eye watering onion farts known to mankind. I'm not sure if they make me shit my brains out, but I've got the stomach of a raccoon so only not much does.
bk onion rings is just dough rings with onion flavoring

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I found the KFC sammy to be much closer to the Popeye's one that the other imitators. It was pretty damn good both times and my KFC usually fucks everything up. Maybe I just got lucky. Chicken Poppers sammy may beat them both though. It's close.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I had some great onion rings at DQ last time I went. A+ will order again
DQ Has great onion rings, but its hard for me to order them. Sonic is right down the street and Onion rings are S+ tier at sonic. It's the only food they don't consistently fuck up I feel like.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think the new BK sammiches which are trying to copy Popeyes are awful. I miss the old version.
I haven't eaten at BK in probably 10-15 years. Do they still have the italian chicken sandwich? I used to eat the fuck out of that.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Post your breakfast folks

1626690335433.jpeg

1 bacon egg and cheese
3 Spicy chicken biscuits
3 Three hashbrowns
Sriracha chili sauce
Chick-fil-A sauce