The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Anyone tried MrBeast Burger before? Shit just popped up in UberEats for me, but seems weird. I guess they don't have actual locations and just use other locations to make what's on their menu? This shit any good?
Someone posted a positive take a couple pages back . Might depend on the rating of the store it’s located in. For me I’m hesitant to try as mine is in a shithole rocking a 2 star review.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Ours I guess is coming out of the Red Robin nearby that we haven't been to in like 2 years because the service went to shit (food was still good). IDK, maybe we'll try it out once.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
prove to me taco bell is shit

ok
Taco Bell has ALWAYS been shit.

The thing that saved it was that you could eat like a fucking degenerate and gorge yourself on 12 burrito-like and 32 taco-like products for $12, then wash it down with the sweet nectar of the gods known as Baja Blast.

Once they took away the ability to gorge yourself like you were at a buffet, quantity over quality style, all you were left with is shit. I still smash the fuck out of a large baja blast zero every few weeks though. Haven't touched their food in probably 4 or 5 years.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've said it again and again...fast food places need to know their place. Raising prices, cutting core menu items, and trying to fancy things up ends in disaster. McDonald's tried that years ago by introducing all sorts of gourmet shit and it flopped. No one goes to Taco Bell or McDonald's for good food. We go for mountains of cheap garbage.

I feel like maybe White Castle is the only one that knows their place.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pecans belong only in pie.
200.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
prove to me taco bell is shit

ok

I knew Taco Bell sucks shit, but hiring a satanic fag dinger to pimp your vegi tacos and impossible faggot burritos. Taco Bell done fucked up, out of all the fast food places this one has fallen the furthest.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I knew Taco Bell sucks shit, but hiring a satanic fag dinger to pimp your vegi tacos and impossible faggot burritos. Taco Bell done fucked up, out of all the fast food places this one has fallen the furthest.
now the dinger is saying it's racist white ppl b/c he was selling his blood in shoes
4466f36adef6d73d59fb4a0c8056b169.png

but how theres no contraversy over tony hawk selling skate boards painted with his blood.

bitch, it's tony hawk, you are just a dinger

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've said it again and again...fast food places need to know their place. Raising prices, cutting core menu items, and trying to fancy things up ends in disaster. McDonald's tried that years ago by introducing all sorts of gourmet shit and it flopped. No one goes to Taco Bell or McDonald's for good food. We go for mountains of cheap garbage.

I feel like maybe White Castle is the only one that knows their place.
Checkers/Rally's is still "one of the good ones" as well. Their entire menu is like 2 for $2, $3, $4, and $5 deals. And it's all greasy and shitty and amazing.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Local King Soopers (Krogers) had a display case full of Wavy Lays Funyuns... so I once again volunteered to science the fuck out of them in coming days. For reasons. And science.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
now the dinger is saying it's racist white ppl b/c he was selling his blood in shoes
4466f36adef6d73d59fb4a0c8056b169.png

but how theres no contraversy over tony hawk selling skate boards painted with his blood.

bitch, it's tony hawk, you are just a dinger
Tony Hawk is also selling his own skateboards with his signature in his blood on them and the money goes to some environmentalist non profit. There is no bootlegging another company's product(ie: Nike) and no satanic angle.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Ooh I wish I had some of Tony Hawk's blood. Oh wait, no I don't.

• 1Truth!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Seems like one of those things where you’d think there’d be some health hazard involved. Either way, this trend is fucking gross.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Now all I need is some plutonium and I can become a Teenage Mutant Skating Dirtbag.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have been sad 😢 for ages since they don’t carry my favorite pizza rolls anywhere in DC. Over the years I check the freezers in random locations just hoping and always let down. Today was the day. I bought 4 bags. Going to air fry them before the big raid.

26E4B1E9-308F-4F8E-8142-6E5200E634D5.jpeg

• 6Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users