The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I know Taco Bell has fallen far but I just got a new Chulupa box that was a hell of a deal. $5 box with a supreme burrito ($2.50 or up), beef Chalupa supreme ($2.50 or up), taco, med drink, and cin twists. Best deal I've seen in at least 1-2 years. You're basically paying $4 in the Biden Economy.
They also decided to completely remove their $1 beef burrito. I’d understand raising prices a bit in Biden’s america, but removing it is retarded.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's lunch time and the first thing I saw on my map was a french bakery, so I did what any reasonable man would do for lunch:

View attachment 391499

Is that a hair?

1641518440841.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've probably had 6 or more of those. Some are pretty good, I'd be amazed if Tombstone ended up #1 in reality. Tombstone was great for what it was: an 89 cent pizza. The CPK stuff is okay, a bit small and weak for the price, but tastes fairly good. Definitely not the king of BBQ pizza like some claim. However, I will say the Screamin' Sicilian is really fucking good. They weren't wrong there. If I were to add some to the list it'd probably be Homerun Inn pizzas. They're pretty fucking baller. Had their 4cheese or extra cheese or whatever the other week and it was seriously good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Oh I love Good and Plenty. I have to force myself not to just eat the whole box at once.

Another unusual candy I love is Canada Mints (when I was growing up they were called Pepto candy). They taste exactly like Pepto Bismol.

View attachment 391445
I remember those.

Looking back, it is amazing any of us survived childhood.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I remember those.

Looking back, it is amazing any of us survived childhood.
Is there a single person in here who didn't try to snort one of these as a child? Usually because a friend's older sibling convinced you it was a good idea. I think I may have been like 9 years old.

1641570384370.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also these in the 90s... Although I never remembered there being like variety packs. They all had the same packaging and I don't think it was any of these ones. It may have had a horse on it but not the ones on here.

1641570527094.png

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Also these in the 90s... Although I never remembered there being like variety packs. They all had the same packaging and I don't think it was any of these ones. It may have had a horse on it but not the ones on here.

View attachment 391651
I used to love the shredded beef jerky that was supposed to be chewing tobacco. I used to put in a PHAT dip at 9 years old.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Taco Lover's Pass

Taco Bell offers fans a whole new way to access the brand’s #1 menu item exclusively through the Taco Bell App offering fans 30 tacos for 30 days

IRVINE, Calif. (January 6, 2022) – Taco Bell is doing the most to kick off 2022 with the nationwide debut of the Taco Lover’s Pass, a digital taco subscription service that takes value to the next level and is sure to satisfy any taco craving. Available starting today exclusively on the Taco Bell app, the Taco Lover’s Pass allows fans to redeem one of seven iconic tacos a day for 30 consecutive days at participating U.S. locations, all for the price of $10*.

Fans whose New Year’s resolutions involve expressing their love for Taco Bell are in luck! The Taco Lover’s Pass makes it easy to help consumers reach new heights of their fandom and unlocks a flurry of options that fit every lifestyle. Through the pass, guests can redeem any one of seven of the brand’s most iconic tacos such as the Crunchy Taco, Crunchy Taco Supreme, Soft Taco, Soft Taco Supreme, Spicy Potato Soft Taco, Doritos® Locos Tacos and the Doritos® Locos Tacos Supreme. What a supreme deal!

“There’s no better way to kick off 2022, especially Taco Bell’s 60th anniversary year, than by inviting our fans to enjoy our most iconic tacos every day for 30 days, all while underscoring our commitment to digital innovation and value,” said Zipporah Allen, Chief Digital Officer at Taco Bell. “Tacos are in our DNA, and we’re thrilled to offer our most ordered menu item through the Taco Lover’s Pass. It’s a fun way to continue offering unique ways to reward our most loyal fans through our digital access points.”

To unlock the taco goods, users can simply purchase the pass via the app. After buying the pass, a secret category will unlock on the app menu, allowing fans to choose a taco and redeem in-restaurant. Yep, it’s that easy.

The national launch of the Taco Lover’s Pass follows its successful September 2021 test in Tucson, Arizona, where many fans took advantage of the taco a day for 30 days. Amongst the Taco Lover’s Pass purchasers, 20 percent were new to the Taco Bell Rewards Program, and an additional 20 percent renewed for a second time with the fan favorite Doritos® Locos Tacos Supreme being the most redeemed taco.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I remember my mom give my sister and I a dollar every once in awhile to get a candy bar or something on the way home from school. I'll never forget how pissed she got at me for getting 5 of those giant slow pokes on a stick since they were 10 cents each instead of one candy bar. I thought I was clever until she took them away from me, lol.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
So my daughter brings me a pack of these, god damn are they good

pop.jpg

I was honestly expecting a sweet taste with just a touch of sour but nope, its full on pickle taste.
Glad she found these, I love pickles but can do with out the sodium.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there a single person in here who didn't try to snort one of these as a child? Usually because a friend's older sibling convinced you it was a good idea. I think I may have been like 9 years old.

View attachment 391650
My friend did that with sour skittles dust. Have him nose bleeds. Went onto a chemistry phd at Cornell so soberly didn't kill too many brain cells