The Fast Food Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I know Taco Bell has fallen far but I just got a new Chulupa box that was a hell of a deal. $5 box with a supreme burrito ($2.50 or up), beef Chalupa supreme ($2.50 or up), taco, med drink, and cin twists. Best deal I've seen in at least 1-2 years. You're basically paying $4 in the Biden Economy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I know Taco Bell has fallen far but I just got a new Chulupa box that was a hell of a deal. $5 box with a supreme burrito ($2.50 or up), beef Chalupa supreme ($2.50 or up), taco, med drink, and cin twists. Best deal I've seen in at least 1-2 years. You're basically paying $4 in the Biden Economy.

That would be the only reason to go these days, especially with this economy and their prices.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice try but the box has been $5 since the boom times of Obama.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Nice try but the box has been $5 since the boom times of Obama.

I'm not sure if your Taco Bell doesn't follow corporate but they change the boxes all the time in the states I've been in the past few. This is the best value I've seen in one for....as I said, 1-2 years.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My local TB will still make the Cheesy Gordita Crunch box that started it all!! Yours looks equally as awesome swapping out just the Gordita for the Chalupa.

1x Cheesy Gordita Crunch
1x Burrito Supreme
1x Taco
1x chips/cheese or cinnamon twists
1x medium drink

$5

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Oo Canada represent

1641473331164.png

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Sevens

Log Wizard
My mom's favorite candy is Good and Plenty she would probably love this.

But... gross lol. You do you.

View attachment 390608
Oh I love Good and Plenty. I have to force myself not to just eat the whole box at once.

Another unusual candy I love is Canada Mints (when I was growing up they were called Pepto candy). They taste exactly like Pepto Bismol.

mint.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My dad loves those Canada mints. He has a stash he always keeps in his car for any longer distance trips. Back when he was in Iraq for a couple years, I'd hit up the local country store and buy them out of Canada mints and ship them over. Always would get weird looks at the counter. And yes, they do taste exactly like classic Pepto.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It's lunch time and the first thing I saw on my map was a french bakery, so I did what any reasonable man would do for lunch:

1641491239769.png

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Haven't had a macaron since I left California. I wouldn't move back for them but it's one of a great many kinds of food I miss from living in a big city.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Rumor is the Taco Bell Mexican Pizza is COMING BACK in April or May 2022. I never liked them that much, but I know a lot of people thought of it as a pillar of the Taco Bell meal foundation.

• 1Like