The Fast Food Thread

joz123

Potato del Grande
1643404306596.jpeg

New Batman Calzony at Little Caesars for 8 bucks.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
When you say wonky, was the oil bad or the actual batter an odd texture?

Never had this joint but the picture makes glands moist.
It's too red to be legit. I have a bag of 150k pure chili powder I keep for my nashville chicken fry days. I add heaps of that stuff to the breading and it barely makes it darker than regular breading, but it will set your mouth on fire. If you're a nutzo and reaper or bonnet powders, those are even less red. Real nashville chicken should just be a dark orange color. The super red color on that comes from adding various.... I'm not sure what. Probably by shamelessly and very incorrectly put a red sauce on the outside.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I think it's a bbq sauce, but some places people were saying that it literally says 'fuck you sauce' in both Korean/Hangul and Japanese

Chysamere Chysamere Lanx Lanx

Wrong kind of Asian for me

Edit: Wait I see it now, I had to open it full size. The Japanese says Pakyuu Sauce. No idea what that is supposed to be. There's Chinese on there too.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wrong kind of Asian for me

Edit: Wait I see it now, I had to open it full size. The Japanese says Pakyuu Sauce. No idea what that is supposed to be. There's Chinese on there too.

There was someone saying that since Korean doesn't really have an "F", it was some sort of transliteration of 'fuck you'?

The shop that had this sauce?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
When you say wonky, was the oil bad or the actual batter an odd texture?

Never had this joint but the picture makes glands moist.
idk the crust just didn't feel good, it was fine but i wasn't enjoying it as i should, went and ordered big shakes chicken & fish to compare again
a593e9c28bc639315d338e5c5954bc07.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
idk the crust just didn't feel good, it was fine but i wasn't enjoying it as i should, went and ordered big shakes chicken & fish to compare again
a593e9c28bc639315d338e5c5954bc07.jpg
unfortunately it didn't have any heat, i got the hot, which was the second hottest
20220129_122220.jpg

the fry was good, but w/o the "hot" why bother

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking of going to five guys today cause I hadn't been there in forever. They want 10 fucking dollars for a fast food burger. What in the ever living fuck.

Ended up going to mcAlister's next door, which I hadn't done in a while. For almost the same price I got half a rachel loaded with all the free extras, especially their horseradish dijon and the chicken and bacon spud. It was like .80 cents more and just glorious for every bite. On top of that, I could pretend that was 1500 healthy calories, as there's turkey in the rachel. How does five guys stay in business.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hard dew is 4 flavors but caffeine free. Gay.

Hope that dumb bitch teen girl that caused all this is rotting in hell.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah you can't find any alcoholic + caffinated beverages anywhere anymore after people starting having heart attacks after drinking too many sparks/four lokos

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hard dew is 4 flavors but caffeine free. Gay.

Hope that dumb bitch teen girl that caused all this is rotting in hell.
I actually like that aspect of it. Means I can drink it after work without it keeping me up all night.