The Fast Food Thread

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I was thinking of going to five guys today cause I hadn't been there in forever. They want 10 fucking dollars for a fast food burger. What in the ever living fuck.

Ended up going to mcAlister's next door, which I hadn't done in a while. For almost the same price I got half a rachel loaded with all the free extras, especially their horseradish dijon and the chicken and bacon spud. It was like .80 cents more and just glorious for every bite. On top of that, I could pretend that was 1500 healthy calories, as there's turkey in the rachel. How does five guys stay in business.
Yeah they’ve always been expensive but the recent prices have gotten crazy. Some of the other fast food places are holding on as long as they can, but I think we’re going to see them all raise prices significantly pretty soon as well.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was thinking of going to five guys today cause I hadn't been there in forever. They want 10 fucking dollars for a fast food burger. What in the ever living fuck.

Ended up going to mcAlister's next door, which I hadn't done in a while. For almost the same price I got half a rachel loaded with all the free extras, especially their horseradish dijon and the chicken and bacon spud. It was like .80 cents more and just glorious for every bite. On top of that, I could pretend that was 1500 healthy calories, as there's turkey in the rachel. How does five guys stay in business.
10 dollars w/o cheese
3b063ab2fa20aa60b61dbb753f91a82c.png

593b751a2cf433fc98aeb9ed2a46fb76.png

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
10 dollars w/o cheese
3b063ab2fa20aa60b61dbb753f91a82c.png

593b751a2cf433fc98aeb9ed2a46fb76.png

We are only in year one of Bidens hyperinflation, you guys better buckle up your assholes by 2024 you will wish for the days when a Burger was only $10, as you eat your impossible bug based soy fag squares.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Had to pick up KFC for family dinner. The breast was as small as thighs used to be. The deal that used to fill the bucket pretty well looked like a chip bag half full. Expensive as ever, of course.

Why bother with this shit? We haven't gotten fast food outside of family dinners for months now (and only then because my girlfriend's boomer family are stuck in a vision of America that just doesn't exist anymore, that paying some burnout or 40 year old immigrant making $20 an hour to fuck up conveyor belt food is some sign of middle class values over just letting me cook some be edible food).

Just no point in getting fast food anymore. It's even ruining all nostalgia and sentimental value I ever had (western bacon cheeseburgers in CA on the way home from A's games were the best).

Thankfully there are still some small, local cafe, truck or stand style places that are still good (though also getting expensive). But these giant corporate slophouses can't fail soon enough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Had to pick up KFC for family dinner. The breast was as small as thighs used to be. The deal that used to fill the bucket pretty well looked like a chip bag half full. Expensive as ever, of course.

Why bother with this shit? We haven't gotten fast food outside of family dinners for months now (and only then because my girlfriend's boomer family are stuck in a vision of America that just doesn't exist anymore, that paying some burnout or 40 year old immigrant making $20 an hour to fuck up conveyor belt food is some sign of middle class values over just letting me cook some be edible food).

Just no point in getting fast food anymore. It's even ruining all nostalgia and sentimental value I ever had (western bacon cheeseburgers in CA on the way home from A's games were the best).

Thankfully there are still some small, local cafe, truck or stand style places that are still good (though also getting expensive). But these giant corporate slophouses can't fail soon enough.

Fried chicken joints have been the shittiest food/value for a long fucking time. KFC has blown monkey dick since they tried to become Kentucky Grilled Chicken and now these faggots sell planet based retard meat and we have dumb fuck shades of gray soiboi retards in this very thread begging to review with their dumb fuck mouth held agape waiting for cock.

If you don't feel like cooking and want some decent Friend Chicken at a not fuck your asshole til it bleeds price go to Publix. Shit is like 1/14th the price of the KFC assbuckets and 30x better as well.

Remember KFC is ran by the same dumb fucks who run TacoBell and Pizzahut. There is a reason all of those places are on the decline and it's because the head faggot in charge at these places has forgotten it's fast fucking food and should be cheap and greasy. Instead these stupid American Inventors want to overcharge and then serve vegan salad, beans, and bugs to your dumbass. Nobody going to Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, or KFC is looking for a healthy meal and if they are they should be beaten with a fucking crowbar and told to eat the fucking grass outside.

096659-600x600-A.jpg

097883-600x600-A.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
KFC ceased to exist the moment they got rid of their potato wedges. Literally the only reason to go there.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

this doesn't seem like a bad deal even tho fuck kfc b/c no more wedges
7402ad037a15df11551c908fe3469bb9.jpg

theres also a digital coupon to get a free sammy after spending 12bucks

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fried chicken joints have been the shittiest food/value for a long fucking time. KFC has blown monkey dick since they tried to become Kentucky Grilled Chicken and now these faggots sell planet based retard meat and we have dumb fuck shades of gray soiboi retards in this very thread begging to review with their dumb fuck mouth held agape waiting for cock.

If you don't feel like cooking and want some decent Friend Chicken at a not fuck your asshole til it bleeds price go to Publix. Shit is like 1/14th the price of the KFC assbuckets and 30x better as well.

Remember KFC is ran by the same dumb fucks who run TacoBell and Pizzahut. There is a reason all of those places are on the decline and it's because the head faggot in charge at these places has forgotten it's fast fucking food and should be cheap and greasy. Instead these stupid American Inventors want to overcharge and then serve vegan salad, beans, and bugs to your dumbass. Nobody going to Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, or KFC is looking for a healthy meal and if they are they should be beaten with a fucking crowbar and told to eat the fucking grass outside.

096659-600x600-A.jpg

097883-600x600-A.jpg
i'd say it's comparably priced to kfc, if the kfc menu i just linked for 8pieces and 3sides is 23$ then this

bb326d6173815dbaf31329bd6f347868.png

is the same price w/o the sides if we say large sides are $4+

i'll trust you that the quality has to be better, i'll probably grab me a box next week (already had too much fried food this week)

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
this doesn't seem like a bad deal even tho fuck kfc b/c no more wedges
7402ad037a15df11551c908fe3469bb9.jpg

theres also a digital coupon to get a free sammy after spending 12bucks

Yeah, the mistake of KFC is if you actually want chicken. It's all pretty bad there. Better from local grocery store delis most of the time as Booze points out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, the mistake of KFC is if you actually want chicken. It's all pretty bad there. Better from local grocery store delis most of the time as Booze points out.
yea those secret herbs and spices are bullshit if min wage workers can't fry the chicken on time or change the oil

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They don't even do the 11 herbs and spices anymore. It's like salt and more salt. There was a pretty good podcast on how much the original Col. Sanders hated what they did with his company. He even thought "extra crispy" was an abomination.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
RIP BoozeCube BoozeCube and all you degenerates who love Baja Blast.

View attachment 395558
No caffeine? Fuckin' faggot ass shit. Way to ruin something that'd otherwise be orgasmic.
The ONLY reason to go to fast food was for the convenience(out of town, on vacation, end of the work week and you don't feel like cooking, etc.) and cost vs. quantity, not quality. Now that costs are no better than a meal that tastes 5x as good, the only real reason anymore is convenience. It's why Del Taco is the only fuckin' fast food place I've been to in at least 6 months (other than the occasional stop at Taco Bell for that sweet, sweet Baja Blast 0 from the fountain). They're just about the only one still following the mantra of, "$10 of shitass food, but at least there's a fuckin' mountain of it!".

If you want "fast food" that still tastes about as good as "home cooked" for the crazy prices, but the convenience of not having to cook it yourself? I highly recommend your local food trucks. They're usually all "homemade" ingredients and you can call to order ahead. All the functionality of "fast" food, similar pricing, but it tastes a SHITLOAD better. I get 90% of my Mexican food from the local legumers out of taco trucks and it's fucking delicious.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
KFC ceased to exist the moment they got rid of their potato wedges. Literally the only reason to go there.
Man I miss their honey BBQ wings they had in the late 80’s and 90’s. We’d go in and the food bar was clean and stocked too.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Once the Dobledown vanished, I was done with KFC. Publix just is better and WAY cheaper for fried chicken. But man I do miss the Doubledown it was fucking delicious.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
All the chains that are weighed down with their massive corporate bloat I avoid like the plague... Unfortunately it's a lot of them right now.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

The Brazilian Steakhouse format Pizza Place sounds awesome.

• 1Mother of God

Mur

Trakanon Raider
In So Cal we had Naugles ( the new one is Naugles in name only). Jesus that was the best.

9 yr old me, and my buddy Jerod Duke, would ride our shit Huffy's down to Naugles everyday for lunch, and then hit up the theatre for another 2 showings of Star Wars back to back. Ahhh Good times.

Macho-Burrito-FS.jpg

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
In So Cal we had Naugles ( the new one is Naugles in name only). Jesus that was the best.

9 yr old me, and my buddy Jerod Duke, would ride our shit Huffy's down to Naugles everyday for lunch, and then hit up the theatre for another 2 showings of Star Wars back to back. Ahhh Good times.

View attachment 396070
I lived in SoCal many years and never heard of Naugles. I do miss El Burrito Jr though.