The Fast Food Thread

Fucker

Log Wizard
I agree but this is after Bidenflation. Combos hover over $8 now just about anywhere and it will get worse. Honestly, you can't mention 5 Guys, a decent sub shop, Arbys, and a lot of other places with that criteria. Might as well say, "You guys wouldn't believe what I just ate at BK, Dominoes, LC, or McDs again!"

I can't even destroy my bowels at TB anymore. What kind of shithole do we live in now?!
Got GF and I McD's a week or so ago. $22. Coupla burgers, coupla fries. Order of 6 nuggets for later.

There's a small regional market chain with a store nearby. They have a meat counter god would approve of. Grabbed 2 nice quality steaks (50% off because they were small), cabbage for slaw, bottle of apple cider vinegar, carrots. $18. GF got a steak sandwich out of it the next day and we are still crunching away on cabbage.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Garlic Teriyaki burger is new, but I am /very/ happy the middle spicy Double cheeseburger is coming back. Shit is straight delicious

1655612825246.png

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Found my new go to pizza place. In downtown Round Rock which is quite nice. I like their big slices and interesting pizzas. Also has a nice water fountain park thing where kids can run around right next to it. So I can sit at the bar for a bit while the kids play around.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is indeed dark times for Fast Food.

"The Night Is Darkest Right Before The Dawn. And I Promise You, The Dawn Is Coming." - Harvey Dent​

12 piece
Siracha + Chick-fil-A sauce + Polynesian
Large Fry
One Baja Blast Zero limited time BoozeCube BoozeCube
283FF354-0EAF-4A54-BBDD-E76B060F63B3.jpeg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's pretty funny that she said "I'm coming for you Molly" because she's not remotely in the same league as Molly Schuyler. She at 1 Big Texan 72 oz steak in 40 minutes. Molly ate 3 of them in 20 minutes. That woman is an inhuman eating machine.

is molly the new nathans champ after that jap girl retired?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

A professional eater who somehow is still cute.

I've dipped my toe in the YouTube algorithm for competitive eating - the 10k, 15k calories a day type stuff.

I'm convinced the only way to sustain videos with such frequency is by vomiting up the food. Funny how the two YouTubers I was watching both claimed to be exercising in extreme amounts to burn off the calories

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've dipped my toe in the YouTube algorithm for competitive eating - the 10k, 15k calories a day type stuff.

I'm convinced the only way to sustain videos with such frequency is by vomiting up the food. Funny how the two YouTubers I was watching both claimed to be exercising in extreme amounts to burn off the calories
Yeah I don't buy it either. Michael Phelps in peak fitness, according to his training team, only downed like 12k calories a day. This is with like 8+ hours of swimming or some other training 7 days a week.

Not a chance in shit these cunts are doing that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah I don't buy it either. Michael Phelps in peak fitness, according to his training team, only downed like 12k calories a day. This is with like 8+ hours of swimming or some other training 7 days a week.

Not a chance in shit these cunts are doing that.
I mean if you watch Randy Santel, that dude is a porker by the time he's done with one of his eating trips. Then he doesn't do much for like 2 months but get rid of the weight. Then he starts all over again.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's pretty funny that she said "I'm coming for you Molly" because she's not remotely in the same league as Molly Schuyler. She at 1 Big Texan 72 oz steak in 40 minutes. Molly ate 3 of them in 20 minutes. That woman is an inhuman eating machine.

Katina is just joking. She's only done like 2 actual competitions. She definitely has a decent capacity but she's not a fast eater. Pretty sure Molly uses meth to stay thin.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Competitive eating is pretty cringe. Might as well feet them ground up dogshit not like they can taste anything the way they do it anyways.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How do you not go into a diabetic coma from that?

Like I said, purging, it's surely the only way

Fucking algo just served this up

100k calories in 100 hours, he ended up doing it in 80 hours. There's legit no way someone can eat 25k cal avg in 4 days with minimal weight gain. The only possibility would be a theory I've heard that excess fat gain is "capped" but even that doesn't make sense

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't know if I'm impressed with it but I am amazed by it. I swear Molly is eating big pieces of steak without chewing or swallowing, just jamming them in there with apparently no gag reflex or need to breathe regularly.