The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If she every gets tired of competitive eating she could probably fill a niche on onlyfans
Ni way I would put any part of my body near that mouth after what I've seen.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
If she every gets tired of competitive eating she could probably fill a niche on onlyfans
index.jpg

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
I only recently started watching a few videos by this guy.

Mostly because i had a crazy amount of free time the last two months and he recently did a week of videos here in Central Florida.

He absolutely destroys almost every meal he attempts. I have no idea if he is as good as i think because i haven't watched any of the other competitive eaters.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Mostly because i had a crazy amount of free time the last two months and he recently did a week of videos here in Central Florida.

Yeah, he's the other one.

He claims to maintain his weight via weights, and in the past he has had an impressive physique. But his "how I stay lean" video claimed he balances out high calorie days with days of eating 1000 calories, lol. I guess if you gorged one day, then the next you might be sick of food. But again, I don't think just weights and low calorie days are sufficient

Ice cream for instance is really easy to purge

I also dislike his 2007 emo grunge appearance, lol

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

He absolutely destroys almost every meal he attempts. I have no idea if he is as good as i think because i haven't watched any of the other competitive eaters.
Yo that looks like a pretty solid pizza for something that size, props to the chef.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well dont leave us hanging....
How were they taste and heat wise?
Lol I love moon

he’ll be like dude you are going to die eating that then posts Hot Ones pringles

come on bro give us the review!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well dont leave us hanging....
How were they taste and heat wise?
They are decently spicy. Only done green so far, but I did need a drink with them. Unlike the rest of the abominations in their 'scorchin' lineup these have some actual flavor to them.

Edit: Just tried the red. Definitely can tell the difference in flavors. Got 5 chips in and decided it was time to get a drink. The heat does linger.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ok, red is definitely the hotter of the two. The spice has an additive effect, so once you reach your limit or are getting close just stop. You are going to want something handy to douse that fire. It will take a long as fuck time to go away on its own.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Found some baja blast at the store today, was quite surprised. Swore it hasnt been a year since I last saw it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's not fast food, but a snack. We recently started carrying Biscoff Cookie Ice Cream at Sam's and it's really god damn good. $7.50 for 8 bars, and wow. They're great, but heavy. Not heavy as in the size. Just the amount of sweetness is very powerful. They are so damn good though. One is absolutely enough.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users