1662404437421.png

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Last minute Mrs.Renfro Rotel was a game changer. Gotta give props to Alex Alex for turning me onto the Habanero and Ghost pepper variants.

Absolute goat for spicing up your Rotel dip for the game.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Last minute Mrs.Renfro Rotel was a game changer. Gotta give props to Alex Alex for turning me onto the Habanero and Ghost pepper variants.

Absolute goat for spicing up your Rotel dip for the game.

It's some of the only nationally available commercial salsa that actually has some legit heat.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm a big fan of the Tomato Basil Wheat Thins, they always have a shitload of seasoning on them which is what makes them so great. I picked up a box this week and they have so little seasoning on them they don't even have the flavor, they taste like the regular Wheat Thins. I'm hoping this was some kind of goof and not some shrinkflation shit. It was very disappointing.

• 1Quality Calories

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm a big fan of the Tomato Basil Wheat Thins, they always have a shitload of seasoning on them which is what makes them so great. I picked up a box this week and they have so little seasoning on them they don't even have the flavor, they taste like the regular Wheat Thins. I'm hoping this was some kind of goof and not some shrinkflation shit. It was very disappointing.
This is a thing that's been getting called out in places. Chip makers and cheetoh's are apparently doing it sometimes too. Haven't experienced it myself, but I have gotten the odd bag of chips now and then which they went light on the seasoning for. I'd cut it out as bad luck unless it happened again.

What bothers me about wheat thins is the crackers got so smol. I used to like them for dipping hummus or seafood dips, but now its just too much effort with the little baby cracker size.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It could have just been some lazy dumb ass who let the seasoning hopper run empty, or it got jammed up.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Few things worse than opening a new bag of Doritos and pulling out pale, yellowish chips. On the flip side, it's so exciting when you pull out that first chip and it's dark orange. You know you're in for a good time. Fuck. Yes.

• 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i asked a kroger guy what happened to the utz chips

and he said the dude isn't doing his route anymore, and i was like "well why don't they send someone else out?" and he said cuz the dude "owns" the route... so...

• 1WTF
  • 1Rustled

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

and he said the dude isn't doing his route anymore, and i was like "well why don't they send someone else out?" and he said cuz the dude "owns" the route... so...
I guess we aren't getting Utz at our store either. I saw some lady completely wipe out all the Utz pretzel bags at the store today. She had 2 carts full.

• 1WTF
  • 1Quality Calories

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Publix started carrying this brand. They are a bit cheaper than others too, I tried them they aren't bad at all.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
So I love me some Chick Fil A sauce

cjoick.jpg

but with the sugar and carbs I really can't have it...but lo and behold my daughter finds this at the store

index.jpg

Taste exactly the same but no sugar no carbs...I'm in heaven

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Dunno where to put this, but I'm being forced to go to this restaurant in a month. There's some seriously wtf on this menu.

wooop.png

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Dunno where to put this, but I'm being forced to go to this restaurant in a month. There's some seriously wtf on this menu.

View attachment 432164
fufu menu so fucking lazy, they don't even try to hide the fact they don't know adjectives.

is it so difficult to say
"our farm raised chicken, slow cooked in a clay pot with a hint of thyme and spring"

but no,
macerated strawberries

• 1Like