The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Just get the mini corn dogs and macaroni and cheese from the kid's menu.
Did I post my rare duck meal in france here? I'll eat anything, and I've been surprised some times. Sounds gross as hell, but I'm going to annihilate that chicken liver mousse and puke or praise later. And yea, that rare duck breast was one of the most delicious and WTF moments in my life. Incredibly good food I expected to be terrible.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Why did it take almost five minutes to show this dude just putting a fruit roll up on an apple?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Why did it take almost five minutes to show this dude just putting a fruit roll up on an apple?
Dumb And Dumber Crying GIF

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
i asked a kroger guy what happened to the utz chips

and he said the dude isn't doing his route anymore, and i was like "well why don't they send someone else out?" and he said cuz the dude "owns" the route... so...

I'm kinda surprised it's that low for commission on the route. Like 10 years ago, I knew a guy who owned a Brownberry route was pulling in 6 figures a year easy.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Taco Bell grilled cheese burrito is yummy but feels weird against skin

Ok, so, a coworker wanted Taco Bell the other day, so I ordered one of the 'grilled cheese burrito deluxe' boxes.

I'm...not really a fan. I'm not even sure what they 'grilled' it with (Vegetable oil? Butter? Chinese gutter oil?) but it was fucking everywhere. They wrap it in the wax paper, and then wrap it in a foil wrap, so they have to know how fucking greasy this thing is.

So that was my #1 complaint. Every bite I took had a bit of this oil/grease on it, and I can't say that it tasted very good.

Maybe it was just a failure at this specific Taco Bell? No idea.

The other thing was...there was just too much...everything. Like, if I was drunk, it probably would have been the best thing ever. But this was like the sort of thing a teenager dreams up, that would honestly have been better off with 1 or 2 fewer ingredients. But if you just want 'ton of random gooey shit stuffed into a tortilla' then this just might be your jam

I know I'm walking straight into supertaster territory, but IDGAF.

If I order it again, I'll make sure to be drunk for a drunk review LOL

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ok, so, a coworker wanted Taco Bell the other day, so I ordered one of the 'grilled cheese burrito deluxe' boxes.

I'm...not really a fan. I'm not even sure what they 'grilled' it with (Vegetable oil? Butter? Chinese gutter oil?) but it was fucking everywhere. They wrap it in the wax paper, and then wrap it in a foil wrap, so they have to know how fucking greasy this thing is.

So that was my #1 complaint. Every bite I took had a bit of this oil/grease on it, and I can't say that it tasted very good.

Maybe it was just a failure at this specific Taco Bell? No idea.

The other thing was...there was just too much...everything. Like, if I was drunk, it probably would have been the best thing ever. But this was like the sort of thing a teenager dreams up, that would honestly have been better off with 1 or 2 fewer ingredients. But if you just want 'ton of random gooey shit stuffed into a tortilla' then this just might be your jam

I know I'm walking straight into supertaster territory, but IDGAF.

If I order it again, I'll make sure to be drunk for a drunk review LOL

Only reason to go to TacoBell for the last decade has been Baja Blast but since they removed all normal priced food items and replaced the menu with aids and dogshit there is zero reason to ever visit TacoBell.

Florida needs to start adding Del Tacos and shit because YumBrands needs to go out of business until they fire all woke fags. These American Inventors don't even have a Double Decker Taco anymore what retarded shit is that.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Only reason to go to TacoBell for the last decade has been Baja Blast but since they removed all normal priced food items and replaced the menu with aids and dogshit there is zero reason to ever visit TacoBell.

Florida needs to start adding Del Tacos and shit because YumBrands needs to go out of business until they fire all woke fags. These American Inventors don't even have a Double Decker Taco anymore what retarded shit is that.
I recall Tijuana Flats being pretty decent in Fl.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

lulz yum brands is tacobell/kfc/pizza hut

the trifecta of horribleness and nogs

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users