The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
they removed all normal priced food items

I feel like you can say this about most fast food places these days. In N Out, Jack In the Box (garbage), Chipotle, and maybe Wendy's are the only ones where you can get meals in the 8-12 range. Even fucking McD's is a damn near $20 experience now.

Cookout is great cheap fast food but we don't have them out West.

Fadaar

That guy
I recall Tijuana Flats being pretty decent in Fl.

I'm a big fan of Tijuana Flats, used to go there all the time when I lived in FL. Then when I moved to GA there was one near where I lived, yay! Unfortunately it closed during covid. Literally the only place around I know of that closed during covid here so I have to imagine they weren't doing very well financially, so now the closest TF is in fuckin Jacksonville. Sucks a fatty.

I feel like you can say this about most fast food places these days. In N Out, Jack In the Box (garbage), Chipotle, and maybe Wendy's are the only ones where you can get meals in the 8-12 range. Even fucking McD's is a damn near $20 experience now.

There was a Cookout like a half mile outside the base I was stationed at in NC lol. Being on night shift I swear I'd get food there after work 3 or 4 nights a week, ate a disturbing number of trays during my 4 yrs there. Now where I'm at outside Savannah there's also a Cookout!

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

If you are gonna go to a McD's the secret is to use the shitty app. it can save you $3-$5 depending on what you order (single person). They also added family friendly apps where is like $5 off a $20 order or some such.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
My McD's has a "buy one, get one for $1" deal for QPWC, Big Mac, and 9 piece McNuggets. They're all around $4.50 each so $5.50 for two big macs, or two quarter pounders isn't bad at all. Pretty sure 20 piece McNuggets are like $9 or something as well.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My McD's has a "buy one, get one for $1" deal for QPWC, Big Mac, and 9 piece McNuggets. They're all around $4.50 each so $5.50 for two big macs, or two quarter pounders isn't bad at all. Pretty sure 20 piece McNuggets are like $9 or something as well.
Same special on the app is buy one get one for 29 cents

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the biggest scam McD's pulls (and there are a lot of them) is a 10 piece nugget costing like 6.99 but a 20 piece costing 9.99... wonder how many people they sucker in with that nonsense.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
the biggest scam McD's pulls (and there are a lot of them) is a 10 piece nugget costing like 6.99 but a 20 piece costing 9.99... wonder how many people they sucker in with that nonsense.

The soycucks who can't eat more than 10 nuggets in a single setting

• 1Quality Calories

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm not signing up for another app to get a discount on trash level food that shouldn't be that expensive to begin with.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pre-inflation the 4 piece was .99, the 10 piece was like 3.39 and the 20 piece was 5.99. people fail at math.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You also get reward points when when you use a discount deal. The app deals and rewards are total trash. I certainly wouldnt go there because of rhe app, but if i am stopping there im not paying full price.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You also get reward points when when you use a discount deal. The app deals and rewards are total trash. I certainly wouldnt go there because of rhe app, but if i am stopping there im not paying full price.
if for some reason you actually stop into a mcdee and you want to order something, but of course it's only the kiosk, you can scan the welcome qr code and it pops up on your phone to order w/ coupons

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
if for some reason you actually stop into a mcdee and you want to order something, but of course it's only the kiosk, you can scan the welcome qr code and it pops up on your phone to order w/ coupons
Yep. I never go to the counter when ordering unless the kiosk ia down. While I generally avoid fast food that isnt Chick-fil-A, the McD near work uses special needs adults as dining room hosts and hostesses. They are all super nice and I like the fact the franchisee gives them opportunities to work. I will go and support his place once in a while just for that reason.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yep. I never go to the counter when ordering unless the kiosk ia down. While I generally avoid fast food that isnt Chick-fil-A, the McD near work uses special needs adults as dining room hosts and hostesses. They are all super nice and I like the fact the franchisee gives them opportunities to work. I will go and support his place once in a while just for that reason.
you met mike!

also i remember back then they used to use retards to sort glass

and i just learned japan does too

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Nuggets on the app for me are buy a 10 piece get one for 29cents. The 6 piece is 2.00, but there is also a coupon that is buy one dbl cheese or 6 piece get one for 29cents.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
$4.50 for 10 / $6.99 for 20 at mine. But they raised the drink price up to $1.39.

Recently lost the free Large Fry deal at my local McDs but they still have the generic $1 one. Slowly ticking the prices upwards even with deals.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

The Boss Mode of In-N-Out. The once humble burger stand modeled after Texas style joints in the 60s is setting up shop all over. Getting a combo for $8 is getting to be unheard of. Most of them are drive through only.

Last edited: