The Fast Food Thread

Sevens

Log Wizard
I have always sort of looked at special needs adults as what humans would be like without civilization. They aren't indoctrinated with what it means to be a low life human being. I have been alive a long time and cannot recall every meeting a special needs adult who is a shitty person. Not once.
My Ex-wife's sister had a downs kid and she was the most terrible kid I have ever met. She was mean, abusive to other kids (constantly biting to the point of actually tearing the skin) and just an all around brat. It got so bad that I forbade my wife from letting our kids around her. Sad thing is, it wasnt the kids fault, the stupid parents pampered and doted on her to the extreme. She was never punished for anything she ever did. It was pretty sad honestly. Sadly she passed away at about 13 or 14 years old.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
So I ended up writing my local Dominos off.

The deals were pretty good, but for whatever reason they can't hire and keep drivers locally, it seems.

I haven't had a delivery time in under 2 hours this year, and the fucking location is 2 miles away.

The last time I ordered, it took almost 3hrs. And the dude showed up at my door, in the rain, soaked and disheveled, looking like he was delivering pizzas on foot. Didn't have my soda, asked me if I wanted him to go to a store and get me a different one (?), and I was like "Dude, just give me my pizza". I wasn't even mad at him. But their pizza tracker wasn't working, I wasn't sure if anyone was going to show up at almost the 3hr mark, I had to get up super early the next day, so I'd just laid down to sleep when dude showed up with the pizza and knocked on the door.

The time before this, it took them 2.5hrs. But the tracking app was working that time...so I saw when it showed up, looked out my window, and saw the driver had parked but was sitting on the fucking curb and arguing with someone on his phone. And he only hung up and grabbed the pizza when he saw me come outside.

You can go pick it up instead of delivery, but if I'm going to go somewhere for carry-out then I'll go somewhere better than Dominos.
Our local Dominos was boxing way above its weight class for a long time: pizza was *really* good, got here fast, delivery dudes knew us and were cool. Then COVID hit and they never recovered. They started delivering again but the seriously worst pizza we ever received. Papa Johns is our delivery masters now. Actually, we just mostly either cook cheap Red Barons in the oven or get pizza delivered from a real Italian restaurant, fwiw.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Marcos pepperoni magnifico still the best fast food pizza near me. Grimaldi's is always good but don't usually want to spend 25 bucks on a pizza

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Marcos pepperoni magnifico still the best fast food pizza near me. Grimaldi's is always good but don't usually want to spend 25 bucks on a pizza
It is an excellent pizza. This and the Jets bacon chicken ranch pizza are our go to chain pizzas.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Easily the best.
It’s far and away the best quality/cost ratio of any pizza chain. Sure you can probably get a $30 pizza that’s better, but jets has amazing pizza for a good price. Have one like 20 minutes away if there’s no traffic, so we do it occasionally but not really all that often that I want to spend 45 minutes to pick up pizza. Wish a closer one would open up

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
  • Fritos BBQ: The fan-favorite snack adds a tangy twist to the classic corn chip that’s been showing up at family gatherings, on dinner tables, and beyond for 90 years. Returning to retailers nationwide starting on September 19, 2022 in a variety of size formats, including 9.25-oz bags for $5.19, 3.5-oz bags for $2.29, and 1.0-oz for 50 cents.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Someone find these and report back for the love of God!
scale.png

• 3Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
My grocery store carries them supposedly. I'll find out tomorrow.

• 3Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty legit Korean fast food.

Bibimbop with fried honeyed rice cake and fried honeyed chicken. I washed it down with a little beetus aka Orange Fanta.

1663937235992.jpeg

049D1610-7795-4CA4-9A82-7B39F2828757.jpeg

D5AF1D67-D09B-41B1-8580-60D4F1BDBBD3.jpeg

• 6Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
photo_2022-09-23_11-01-34.jpg

First impression is that they are some chonky rolls. They are close to double the size of totinos rolls. They only had the two pound snack size, located in a weird spot away from all the other white castle shit. Almost missed em.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
View attachment 434553

First impression is that they are some chonky rolls. They are close to double the size of totinos rolls. They only had the two pound snack size, located in a weird spot away from all the other white castle shit. Almost missed em.

I don't see any cottage cheese in that cart

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'd describe them as a solid A. Didn't blow my socks off, but if you want a cheeseburger flavored pizza roll, they'll do right nice. Very cheesy and beefy, and I like that you can actually taste the onions.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I'd describe them as a solid A. Didn't blow my socks off, but if you want a cheeseburger flavored pizza roll, they'll do right nice. Very cheesy and beefy, and I like that you can actually taste the onions.
You are my guy. A weird furry guy but my guy!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users