1664235118490.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oklahoma, you say?

I don't know if I'll ever get a chance travel to our branch in Oklahoma, but they all troll me about the food down there.

One of the places they've told me about is a place called Ron's?

You haven't been holding out on us, have you?

View attachment 434747

View attachment 434748

View attachment 434749

View attachment 434750

View attachment 434751
Ate Rons last weekend. If you schmoes make it to okc we will go, but best burger in state (best burger I’ve ever had) is a dump in okc called Nics

Attachments

• 1664237392941.jpeg
    1664237392941.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 4Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ate Rons last weekend. If you schmoes make it to okc we will go, but best burger in state (best burger I’ve ever had) is a dump in okc called Nics
Funny you mention it, my old coworker went to Nics, (I assume alot of the popularity came from being on Diners driveins and dives. Went when I came to do some in state training before my move in the summer.

Think he over hyped it. Greasy and deliscious and shoe string fries are a welcome change up. But I swear I recall paying stupid for it, like $18 for the burger w/ bacon and fries. Water.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Springbok Springbok Beneath you maybe, but grabbing my Jag replacement in the next week or two, in the what you drive thread. Just need to resist going retarded getting it ported and messing with it too much.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Family member ordered me a taco pizza from taco bell. I swear to god I need to disown more people.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Fuck you Taco Bell for taking both of them away in the first place, and for making this a one or the other choice, and for making it only for a limited time. And for likely making the enchirto $6 or some shit if it does come back.

Still, I'm going to eat the fuck out of either one of these when they reappear. That will likely be all the Taco Bell I eat until either of them return again at some point.

I've told of my teenage years working at Taco Bell before here, and how I got free food before, during, and after my shift, not to mention ordering one every single time I ate at TB throughout my life (which used to be a LOT), so I am certain I've eaten thousands of enchiritos in my life. And then they took them away :(

Team Enchirito 4 Life!

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Taco Bell is just using the McRib tactic of pulling and re-deploying moderately successful items to generate buzz. For the last few years they were just rolling out temporary special items every few months, but now they're removing items as well and then adding them back in, probably temporarily, which is just marketing fuckery. I can understand if it was an item that had low demand like the Mexican Pizza which apparently was a problem because it needed its own box and it was more complicated to make than their average shit, but removing stuff like the Double Decker is just marketing douchery. That shit is easy as fuck to make, takes no special container, and you know they could mark it up for inflation and the demand for it from the loyal base would still be more than enough to keep it on the menu. The enchirito I've never heard of, but I eat Taco Bell while driving home so there's no way in hell I'd touch that personally.

One of the best things they had recently was the stackers which were basically double deckers but with a different sauce between the soft and hard shell. They had like 4 sauces originally and they were cheap as fuck like $1.50 each or maybe even less and the biggest problem I had with them is they were nearly ALWAYS out of either A: the best two sauces or B: hard shells because people were buying the fuck out of them and they didn't boost their hard shell suppIy guess. I think I went 4 times for them and 2 out of 4 were no-gos due to lacking the materials and one out of the two times I did get them I was relegated to my 3rd choice sauce.

• 2Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Yeah fuck taco bell now, I feel like a die hard fan of a sports franchise thats gone to shit. I still WANT taco bell to be good, and I give them a chance every so often. but with shit prices, shit menu changes, etc. fuck em'. plz build a del taco or something near me.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Irma's Burger Shack used to be almost at that level, but then they went and shut them all down. Sad times. The Wat U Lookin At was almost a challenge burger: 12 Oz name beef, fried eggs, bacon, pepper jack, swiss, hot links, all between hot ham and cheese sandwiches.

1664304689650.png

• 3Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Fuck you Taco Bell for taking both of them away in the first place, and for making this a one or the other choice, and for making it only for a limited time. And for likely making the enchirto $6 or some shit if it does come back.

Still, I'm going to eat the fuck out of either one of these when they reappear. That will likely be all the Taco Bell I eat until either of them return again at some point.

I've told of my teenage years working at Taco Bell before here, and how I got free food before, during, and after my shift, not to mention ordering one every single time I ate at TB throughout my life (which used to be a LOT), so I am certain I've eaten thousands of enchiritos in my life. And then they took them away :(

Team Enchirito 4 Life!

The Double Decker Taco was the greatest fast food invention since the goddamn cheeseburger. That said, I will not pay $2+ for it even if I want 10 of them right now.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah fuck taco bell now, I feel like a die hard fan of a sports franchise thats gone to shit. I still WANT taco bell to be good, and I give them a chance every so often. but with shit prices, shit menu changes, etc. fuck em'. plz build a del taco or something near me.

So much this, Taco Bell is a hot bitch from high school that got fat has 3 kids her snatch is blown out and lives in a trailer home. We all remember her fondly and she was awesome but those days are long past.

Fuck Taco Bell

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McDonalds for dinner last night for the family, two Big Macs, 20 piece nugget, 2 large fries for $12. Thought I had gone back in time. Further reinforces that you have to use the app to make it worth it.

• 3Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McDonalds for dinner last night for the family, two Big Macs, 20 piece nugget, 2 large fries for $12. Thought I had gone back in time. Further reinforces that you have to use the app to make it worth it.
And make sure the wife has an app account also so you can double dip on deals.

• 3Like