The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
you get 2 orders of fries?

do they make furry suits in xxxl?

Damn right I order two things of fries. I trash my mouth the way I want to. Just like my typical order at sonic is a route44 cherry limeaid and three large onion rings. I know what I like.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Damn right I order two things of fries. I trash my mouth the way I want to. Just like my typical order at sonic is a route44 cherry limeaid and three large onion rings. I know what I like.

• 3Mother of God
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Checked the app today and discovered McDonald's axed most of their deals (at least in my area), including the 20pc w/ 2x free medium fries. At best you get 20% off $10 or more. This change influenced my decision and I did not order from them as a result.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Checked the app today and discovered McDonald's axed most of their deals (at least in my area), including the 20pc w/ 2x free medium fries. At best you get 20% off $10 or more. This change influenced my decision and I did not order from them as a result.
They axed the sausage McMuffin + hash brown for $2.50 by me. That was the only reason I went there.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Only deal I use on McDonald's app now is 2 bucks off a frappe. Their burgers are shit tier now and not even cheap enough anymore.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
New month, that's why. I lost my buy one breakfast sandwich get one free.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
IMG_3677.jpeg

• 1Mother of God

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Had a big game burger the other night. Was okay, but honestly was a bit dry.

I wonder if they cooked it too long or if it was old or a bad location. Game meat is naturally going to be a bit drier, which is one reason why they put beef in it too I assume (and for cost reasons). The one I had was moist af. Bummer man. :(

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I chronicled in this very thread the exact same thing in my area several months ago. It only lasted a month and when they brought the deals back, the 20pc nugget deal came with 2 any size fries again.

If the change affects orders in your area, they will likely revert it soon.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I found a website that I use when I'm really bored that has updates on all the quality calorie news anyone could want:

Brand Eating

I don't read the reviews because fast food is like art. The only critic that matters is yourself. But the updates on new/seasonal items is pretty cool. Also weird seeing specialty items for chains I had zero idea existed.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Thats only like $1.08/$1.21.

They will probably be $3.99 if they sold them in the US.
I need to go back to japan. Nice place to visit, and apparently they decided to seppuku their own currency since the last time I was there. All the big shrines have tons of vendor stalls. I love trashing my face with some street food and then walking around some 2000 year old shrine like its mine.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I need to go back to japan. Nice place to visit, and apparently they decided to seppuku their own currency since the last time I was there. All the big shrines have tons of vendor stalls. I love trashing my face with some street food and then walking around some 2000 year old shrine like its mine.
ask Chysamere Chysamere , i've watched a few japan blogs and they say they are feeling inflation

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah shrinkflation is hitting pretty hard - especially hard since Japan wages are stagnant and there's no such thing as a cost of living adjustment here.

Food prices in particular are up bigly. 30-50% for a lot of things. Packages have gotten smaller too. The high American $ is what is causing a lot of pain.

It's funny, Japan has been seeking inflation for quite awhile and now that it's here they are realizing how painful it is.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
ask Chysamere Chysamere , i've watched a few japan blogs and they say they are feeling inflation
Best advice I can give about japan is all the deserts are a lie. I'd probably try that McD one, cause all their stuff in japan tasted like it was from america. That said, if your at a train station, mall or whatever and see some amazing and pretty looking desert DON'T BE TRICKED. It probably tastes like mayo and egg, because japs hate sugar. I found their icecream in particular to be extremely disappointing.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Yes it's true Japan prefers things much less sweeter. I brought back Caramello Koalas from Australia and everyone hated them, said they were too sweet.

McDonalds still does things right though.