The Fast Food Thread

Sevens

Log Wizard
I think I'm the only one at work that doesn't have my phone loaded down with fast food apps. I don't want fast food to be an easy option since I meal prep the majority of my meals. Eating out is a social thing for me, so regular restaurants in my area are a better option. And the food is the same cost as modern fast food.
Same here, I have no food apps on my phone, No restaurants, fast food joints, delivery services etc etc etc.
I just dont eat out anymore, in fact the only time I will go out is if I am wanting an ice cream or something of the sort.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I ate half the fries before thinking to take a pic. $7 most of the week on special and they have free basically cheddar bay biscuit on steroids for every meal. There's tomato and stuff in there I didn't go out of my way to get a perfect Pic.

Id say that annihilated most fast food though with work schedule and location not convenient to go to all the time.

1000004334.jpg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I do fast food, which is a lot more rarely these days. I just do deals.

For example mcdonalds, just do the buy 1 get 2nd for $1. Can just get say 2 spicy chicken for 4.50 or so and be done. No need for fries and only get a drink if not going home.

For TB, those $5 boxes are amazing value. A taco, some other item(usually a chalupa), a burrito and cinnamon twist, with a drink.

Otherwise I go for things that are a lot more quantity but last days. Like pizza or chicken wings/tenders. I can get 2 large 1 topping pizzas for $16 + tax and that will give me 4-6 meals. Compared to a $10-13 hamburger combo, that is 1 meal, at every fast food place.

Mostly though just buy groceries and make things that give lots of left overs.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
View attachment 529257

My nearest supermarket had a very limited supply a few weeks ago and hasn't restocked since

Your grocery store had a non existent product which the picture looks like photoshop? With US style packaging and gibberish language? And its branding spelled wrong in whats likely an AI fuckup?

What store was that?

• 5Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000008878.png

My nearest supermarket had a very limited supply a few weeks ago and hasn't restocked since

• 1Barf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Your grocery store had a non existent product which the picture looks like photoshop? With US style packaging and gibberish language? And its branding spelled wrong in whats likely an AI fuckup?

What store was that?

You know it's possible for America to export American foods right, along with their US style packaging
View attachment 415769

The US foods section of my supermarket

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same here, I have no food apps on my phone, No restaurants, fast food joints, delivery services etc etc etc.
I just dont eat out anymore, in fact the only time I will go out is if I am wanting an ice cream or something of the sort.
Toss coupons for this reason also

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
No idea and I'm not going to find out. I went and tried Little Ceasers about a month ago for the first time and immediately got sick to my stomach for about 3 days. It was like Fallujah, never again.
They have good sauce

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dont get it. The same dumb gag twice in a row, after no one bit the first time.

We don't even get high quality trolls anymore. Sad

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Tbh I’d rather he posts shitty ai and fakes than the stuff he actually eats.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Tbh I’d rather he posts shitty ai and fakes than the stuff he actually eats.

This was tonight's meal

1000008911.jpg

This was meant to be Texas brisket.

I'm still hungry so bought a chicken wrap from a supermarket got back to my hotel then looked up a nearby Japanese pancake place from where I write this

Last edited:
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories