The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I've also had a few bags of the Baja Blast Doritos. First bag I was meh, but they've grown on me. Kind of a refreshing, summer taste akin to Cool Ranch, but a bit breezier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Tbh I’d rather he posts shitty ai and fakes than the stuff he actually eats.

1000008914.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It should all piss you off.

McChicken in Fort Bend County, TX is $1.39 up from the dollar menu pre-COVID. We have seen our share of things go up, but the lower end items at McDonald's are not huge like other places.

• 2WTF
  • 1Triggered

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Havnt been to wendys in a decade. Miss spicy nuggets. They have 15/50, and in app for $3 off. Sure I can do a bag at home but their BBQ sauce and fresh nuggets I think is better for a one time nostalgia trip.

Fuckung app says my username aka email in use but won't send me a reset code. Not in spam etc. fkkkkkkkk

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1000008939.jpg

This was much better BBQ attempt. Almost didn't risk it after the brisket debacle. Authentic Beef short rib and poutine Texas bbq

• 3Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Real Texas poutine should be soupy
I would imagine real Texas poutine would be wedge fries, spicy queso, beans, and burnt ends. Probably top with a little bit of pico de gallo or something.

Since we don't have cheese curds, our regional cheese thing is queso, so maybe that's why it's soupy.

• 2Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I would imagine real Texas poutine would be wedge fries, spicy queso, beans, and burnt ends. Probably top with a little bit of pico de gallo or something.

Since we don't have cheese curds, our regional cheese thing is queso, so maybe that's why it's soupy.
Poutine is far inferior to queso anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Havnt been to wendys in a decade. Miss spicy nuggets. They have 15/50, and in app for $3 off. Sure I can do a bag at home but their BBQ sauce and fresh nuggets I think is better for a one time nostalgia trip.

Fuckung app says my username aka email in use but won't send me a reset code. Not in spam etc. fkkkkkkkk
hack hacking GIF

• 1Worf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Poutine is far inferior to queso anything.
Dude, poutine is pretty amazing. I've grown up eating cheese curds because all my family's in Wisconsin, and when you melt them on crispy french fries with some sort of protein based gravy, that's very hard to beat.

There was a seafood bar and grill restaurant here close to the house that we used to go to all the time that shut down I guess during covid. Had a lobster poutine that was amazing. Eating there a handful of times and despite it being a very rich appetizer, I always ordered it because they did a fantastic job.

Poutine and queso are two different things. Case I was pure cheese that you use some sort of crunchy vehicle to stick in your mouth, while poutine is french fries cheese and meat, no different than chili cheese fries, except it's typically a gravy.

I'm not Canadian, with a couple of times I've had good poutine, it's amazing. 10 times better than going into them decent Mexican restaurant and ordering chips and queso. It's apples and oranges.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dude, poutine is pretty amazing. I've grown up eating cheese curds because all my family's in Wisconsin, and when you melt them on crispy french fries with some sort of protein based gravy, that's very hard to beat.

There was a seafood bar and grill restaurant here close to the house that we used to go to all the time that shut down I guess during covid. Had a lobster poutine that was amazing. Eating there a handful of times and despite it being a very rich appetizer, I always ordered it because they did a fantastic job.

Poutine and queso are two different things. Case I was pure cheese that you use some sort of crunchy vehicle to stick in your mouth, while poutine is french fries cheese and meat, no different than chili cheese fries, except it's typically a gravy.
Dude that looks like soup with french fries in it. Pour that over a baked potato or something and it would be a ton better.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Dude that looks like soup with french fries in it. Pour that over a baked potato or something and it would be a ton better.
One of my favorite stupid easy meals is a can of chili, baked potato, cheese and green onions. My mom used to make that for us all the time growing up, except sometimes it would be on French fries or tater tots or whatever. That's cheap it's easy and it's so tasty.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
1000004361.jpg

Had to get on desktop for the fucking website to show the map right. Only one in the entire fucking region on the ass end of the city opposite of me when I'm in town.

Fucka youuu wendys see you in another decade maybe

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Poutine is amazing. Queso is disgusting and ruins anything you put it on.

• 1Potato
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Poutine is best had in Quebec, the home of poutine. When I lived in Quebec there was a greasy spoon diner on the same block I lived. It was a dive. Their poutine was divine.

• 3Like