The Fast Food Thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
KFC chicken is ok, but their mac and cheese is so gross. Any mac and cheese where the "cheese" stays liquid, even after being refrigerated, is just....wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
someday i'm going to get that $10 Popcorn Chicken Share bucket and eat it all to myself in one sitting

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
KFC popcorn chicken is awesome. I love when you get the pieces that are just fried dough without any chicken in them, usually near the bottom. So delicious.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I live in a fried chicken desert. KFC closed here like 10 years ago and nothing has replaced it. The only place to get fried chicken is at the supermarket delis from under the heat lamps. I just found out we are getting a Domino's which we have no need for since we already have Pizza Hut and Little Caesars and I want to go harass the construction workers that are building it and force them to make it a KFC or a Popeye's instead.
One Safeway around me will do fresh fried chicken if you order it. So much better than KFC.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you guys remember when KFC used to sell the ridiculously huge sodas? i forget what they were called. they were like a half gallon.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man I can't do Taco Bell.

Del Taco beef burrito, no red sauce, add green sauce is the bomb. Also great burgers and fries. They never keep either cooked and ready, so they are always fresh to order.

I agree, but the dumbfucks opened 12 Del Tacos in a very short range around my house and then they closed them all. I'm assuming they built too many too quickly and didn't expect it to take awhile for a taco chain no ones has heard of around here to gain ground. I miss that place so much :(

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well all of the KFC's out here are KFC/Taco Bell combo joints and KFC just isn't what it used to be maybe because for the people working there making chickens and tacos is to taxing. Shit it's been at least a few times I'll order a taco supreme and end up just a normal taco when I get home fucking clowns.

Sadly there are no Del Tacos on the East coast that I am aware of nor are there any Taco Johns which were pretty kick ass when I lived in Kansas City.

But hey at least we have Zaxby's which makes this Cajun Club sandwich that throat fucks the competition.

Zaxby's_CajunClubSandwichOnly_angle_.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was in Chicago for NYE and I tried Pequod's yesterday. Amazing. That crust. So damn good.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Man, KFC tastes good when eating it, but I always feel like shit about a half hour later. Every. Damn. Time.

I haven't had it for probably a dozen years.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So the guy had a couple of good points on KFC , but I don't get the "it doesn't taste as good as it used to" line of reasoning. I highly doubt they have changed anything, and to me it tastes about like it always has.

Shit is definitely too expensive though, and the interior of pretty much every one that I have been in is run down as shit.

The wrong order stat kinda was surprising too, how do you fuck that up?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
some KFCs here in michigan have worked it out to where they can accept food stamps as payment.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
some KFCs here in michigan have worked it out to where they can accept food stamps as payment.
Saw that in Arizona for Jack in the Box, and I was like wtf?

The only thing I can think, which is probably wrong, is that they technically take payment before it's cooked or something? So you are buying uncooked food, which EBT allows? Same reason Papa Murphy's allows it as well.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I have never had a grilled chicken sandwich that is good. Any time I get one there is hardly any flavor.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I have never had a grilled chicken sandwich that is good. Any time I get one there is hardly any flavor.

The BK Broiler at Burger King was always my favorite grilled chicken sandwich. I don't think they have it anymore, which is stupid. McD's Artisan Grilled Chicken sandwich is shit on a bun. I think Chick-fil-a has pretty good grilled sandwiches, especially if you get the deluxe.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So I don't like banana. Just don't like the flavour. Therefore McDonalds smoothies trigger me because they have none with a no banana option.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
I believe KFC's huge drinks were called "Jumbo Buckets" or something similar.

I don't know how you guys think KFC is too expensive unless you're doing it a la carte. If you get like a 10 piece family meal, 2-3 sides, and biscuits it's like 20-25 dollars. Here's a pro tip: Get wedges for at least 2 of the sides. You can double up like a real man.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The BK Broiler at Burger King was always my favorite grilled chicken sandwich. I don't think they have it anymore, which is stupid. McD's Artisan Grilled Chicken sandwich is shit on a bun. I think Chick-fil-a has pretty good grilled sandwiches, especially if you get the deluxe.
WTF? their Signature Siracha is god tier! Little crispy onions, and some decent heat to go with it! Fuck yea!