The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Usually if I want a grilled chicken sandwich I'll make it at home on my grill. I usually find I can marinate it and be better than fast food places at least.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Even just taking a chicken breast and tossing it in a zip-lock with Italian dressing overnight makes it taste 10x better

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like to brine chicken in Tony Chachere's

Tony%20Chachere's%20Original%20Creole%20Seasoning%2017oz_media-01.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Went to Taco Bell the other day to try their stackers. "One of each, please!" I said. "Sorry, we're out of hard taco shells", they said.

So I got my Quesorrito and my Baja Blast and sulked.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went to Taco Bell the other day to try their stackers. "One of each, please!" I said. "Sorry, we're out of hard taco shells", they said.

Ouch!

I've had the nacho crunch twice now and cool habanero once. All of them were outta control good. Do recommend!

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Rofl this sounds like the retarded hypotheticals I always present to my wife when we go out to eat. "What if KFC runs out of chicken?"

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Tried the double stacked tacos today. They aren't bad for a buck, liked the spicy sweet one the best, then cool habanero a close second, and the nacho crunch a distant and worthless 3rd.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

Out of hard shells? That's like 5 guys being out of burgers!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Rofl this sounds like the retarded hypotheticals I always present to my wife when we go out to eat. "What if KFC runs out of chicken?"
One time I went to order pizza hut and they told me they were out of dough.

WHY ARE YOU STILL OPEN?

• 1Like

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I thought it looked good, but then I noticed the cup and fork and realized how small the chizza is. They need to grind up the chicken into a sort of protein-dough, roll it out, and make it regular pizza size.

TBH it was really filling, surprisingly. Maybe it is because I got potato wedges with it too.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Ouch!

I've had the nacho crunch twice now and cool habanero once. All of them were outta control good. Do recommend!
I had to add diablo sauce to the cool habanero but liked it well enough after that addition.
The Diablo and the Fire are my go-to TB sauces since they don't make the motherfucking green any more.

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tried the double stacked tacos today. They aren't bad for a buck, liked the spicy sweet one the best, then cool habanero a close second, and the nacho crunch a distant and worthless 3rd.
Wtf the nacho crunch was my favorite. That layer of little red tortilla chips are F'ing amazing! Love crunchy stuff though, and I had eaten mine seconds after getting it, so it was still super fresh, and nothing had gotten soggy yet.

The Cool Habanero I thought was going to wreck me, as I had tasted the sauce on it's own, but when mixed with the massive amounts of sour cream they put on it, it worked out really really well!