The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I fucking LOVE charlies, but a word of warning to all of you. A few years ago they changed their default cheese from provolone to ghetto processed white cheese. When you order a cheese steak you need to actually say with provolone, and then you need to watch to make sure they put the round provolone on, not the square nasty cheese. They are so use to the new default they always forget even when you ask for it. Makes the sandwhich at least 3x better.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I just got a email saying KFC is sending a chicken sandwich to space on the 22nd but when I try to go to the webpage my Bitdefender blocks it.
KFC to launch fried chicken sandwich into space (not same link from email but same story )
Regardless on the 22nd if I am alive and around I'll post the link to watch it live here. That is one crunch for man and one giant cooked chicken for all mankind.

way more interesting than anything SpaceX is doing!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
June 22: India will launch its Cartosat 2E high-resolution Earth observation satellite and a collection of smaller secondary payloads on a Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-38) from the Satish Dhawan Space Center at 11:59 p.m. EDT (0359 GMT on June 23).

They're sending it up with an Indian satellite? That seems... wrong... oh wait it's actually a 21st launch on the schedule...

June 21: A KFC chicken sandwich will launch to the stratosphere on World View Enterprises' Stratollite balloon system.

And it's not even launching from Cape Canaveral - weak... seriously who the hell goes to Tucson, AZ for space shit? High-Altitude Balloon Company Wants to Open a New Market at the Edge of Space

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bonchon chicken
thumbs_up_jackie_chan.gif

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its garbage. I ate it once and it was super dry.
Location specific! I had the Zinger $5 box, and it was damn good. This was at a location in Cleveland OH though, so maybe that made a difference? Had plenty of mayo or whatever, nice spice to it, easy to eat. Was fantastic!

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chick Fil A might be the most overrated shit in history
In my experiences, they have been super consistent across all stores and customer service/staff appearance have been above par.

However, last time, my chicken was made of planks, kind of like processed chicken wafers. Texture was all off as the boards shifted with my bites
Breading was still good though.
If you look at the grilled wraps they have the planks unassembled.

Edit: Apparently not all stores have that style of wrap. The ones that don't have similar options using nonplank chicken. I wonder if sandwiches thusly vary.

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Chik fil a is pretty solid and you know its going to be good but not great. The app is a must because they send you free stuff almost every other day. free 3 piece strips or chik fila sandwhich. always get the number 2 combo and then what ever free stuff they give me. $8.50 for a lot of food that is good.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Not quite sure what's going on here..

main_02.jpg

It's called the meat meat meat burger. I guess it's a chicken breast and bulgogi meat and the bun is made out of burger patties? kinda weird. I'll try it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Their nuggets and bfast are legit. If we're talking chicken sandwiches ya, it's about on part with wendys plus or minus based on personal taste.
Chik fil a is severly lacking in anything even remotely comparable to Wendys Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user