The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Someone give that a test-run this weekend.
Doesn't start until June 18th.
frown.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It just doesn't appeal to me at all, I don't understand that one. THe bacon crust and stuff I get, this just seems like some Japanophile shit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm the opposite. I'd love some meat in my pizza bones. Cheese stuffed crust is pretty good too. The bacon thing looked meh to me because it's just like a strip of possibly burnt bacon on a pizza from a chain I don't care for.

I'm of the slightly chewy, fatty, bacon clan. Get that burnt crispy shit outta here.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It just doesn't appeal to me at all, I don't understand that one. THe bacon crust and stuff I get, this just seems like some Japanophile shit.
I mean...I guess you kind of eat it as two separate foods. Pizza and also a sort of pig in a blanket thing...I guess..

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The same place I get the amazing house buffalo rolls from here(La Nova, not sure if it's related to the famous one in Buffalo) always gives a thing of garlic sauce with their pizza specifically for dipping the crust. It's awesome.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It sounds like something people who don't eat the crust might say, but I've never heard that before.

As a big fan of hot dogs, I am interested in this pizza. Stuffed Crust is just annoying to me. I don't need a disproportionate amount of mozzarella in my gut. That causes problems.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
People who don't eat the the crust should only include 6 year olds and anorexic chicks.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I rue the day when that fuck head came out with these sauces. Brilliant marketing, but certainly unlike anything to be had in KC at quality BBQ joints.
The KC masterpiece restaurant in KC was terrible, but their sauce is pretty decent IMO. I ordered Jack's Stack sauce online a couple times but now I just go with KC Masterpiece if I want some KC style BBQ sauce.

I am not a regular consumer of McNuggets but about once every 2 years I get a 20 piece and eat the whole thing in my pickup with BBQ and sweet and sour sauce. Maybe the dog gets one.

I tried the Arby's Smokehouse Brisket and I was disappointed in the size of it compared to how it looks in the picture but I was pleasantly surprised by the meat which actually seemed like beef unlike the regular gelatinous Arby's "beef" (which I also like btw) and it was a little smoky. Made me want a real brisket sandwich which you can't get around here but it was better than nothing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The KC masterpiece restaurant in KC was terrible, but their sauce is pretty decent IMO. I ordered Jack's Stack sauce online a couple times but now I just go with KC Masterpiece if I want some KC style BBQ sauce.

I am not a regular consumer of McNuggets but about once every 2 years I get a 20 piece and eat the whole thing in my pickup with BBQ and sweet and sour sauce. Maybe the dog gets one.

I tried the Arby's Smokehouse Brisket and I was disappointed in the size of it compared to how it looks in the picture but I was pleasantly surprised by the meat which actually seemed like beef unlike the regular gelatinous Arby's "beef" (which I also like btw) and it was a little smoky. Made me want a real brisket sandwich which you can't get around here but it was better than nothing.
Ya, the Arby's smokestack sandwich or whatever it's called is actually pretty good. Not going to compete with a real bbq place or anything, but good if you want something like that in a fast food setting