The Fast Food Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure if it's the onion rings or the zesty sauce, but that gives me the most heinous gas ever. Doesn't mean I stop getting them, though.
It's a 100% certainty too. That combo sure is tasty though.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last time I had BK onion rings, it wasn't even an actual physical onion inside. It was some disgusting onion-like mush.

(Admittedly, it has been years)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last time I had BK onion rings, it wasn't even an actual physical onion inside. It was some disgusting onion-like mush.

(Admittedly, it has been years)
I notice at the grocery store the other day there's onion rings with chopped onions instead of whole round bits. I didn't buy them.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I notice at the grocery store the other day there's onion rings with chopped onions instead of whole round bits. I didn't buy them.
They're called onion crisps/straws/whatevers depending on where you get them from. They're ok but I don't see the point when onion rings already exist in a superior form.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, they're called onion rings.

products_frozenFoods_dicedOnionRings.jpg

joz123

Potato del Grande
If you want good onion rings, go to Farmer Boy's. They have huge onion rings and their zucchini is also great.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Got that pretzel crust on my pizza from pizza hut. I dig it. Unfortunately the toppings on the pizza are questionable, but the crust is amazing.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Pizza Hut pepperoni has an odd aftertaste to it. No other pepperoni on Earth has it, only Pizza Hut. It's disgusting.

Column_sl

shitlord
Best onion rings I've ever had were from Luthor's BBQ in Metarie, Louisiana. Not sure those are around anymore, they also made a really good BBQ sandwich.