The Fast Food Thread

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You mean their deli pizza I assume? Their frozen pizza's aren't bad either. I like the pesto, tomato, and goat cheese.

If you like flatbread pizza, American Flatbread has some good frozen ones.

images

I know, that's not real pizza. I don't eat traditional pizza very much anymore because tomato sauce gives me such horrible heartburn and there are only a few things I'll endure it for.
Yeah the take and bake pizzas are legit too. I don't really care if the dough comes frozen everyday, it tastes amazing.

there is an entire pizza station at this whole foods. They also make smaller individual sizes there. I guess that's deli pizza?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah the take and bake pizzas are legit too. I don't really care if the dough comes frozen everyday, it tastes amazing.

there is an entire pizza station at this whole foods. They also make smaller individual sizes there. I guess that's deli pizza?
yup.

Funny story when my WF was being built, they took over the lot which used to have an A&P and dry cleaners(they moved out). They wanted to turn the dry cleaners into a Pizzaria. The Pizzaria across the street sue'd WF, saying it's environmentally unsafe to build a food store where a dry cleaners used to be, which of course we know is BS, they just didn't want the competition. They didn't pursue it, not like it matters, they still sell pizza, which is better than the Pizzaria, and they've been around for 30 odd years. (i don't goto this pizzaria, on the off chance i do order 10% of the time it'll be great pizza, other times, eh)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was only so-so on the bacon cheddar flavor. Jalapeno is my far and away clear cut favorite then followed by buffalo chicken then the just cheddar cheese flavor. After that I enter into the tier with bacon cheddar, ranch and honey mustard.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, those flavored pretzel chunks are the bomb. I love the buffalo and the honey mustard ones. I'll have to try the jalapeno.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I ate a Big King, a Volcano Quesarito, and an Oreo McFlurry in the span of like an hour and a half.

I'll probably be dead by the morning.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
All of my local pizza places suck. There's like 10 of them and Dominoes any day for a large fraction of the cost. If I go to a local pizza place, I'm getting a cheese steak.

Finally got around to trying Burger King's A1 Tendercrisp, ordered hot fresh. It was very good, messy in a good way, but oddly not good enough - wouldn't get again. 6/10.
Also the bacon added nothing.

The Big King still irks me. The Big Mac came at a time when burgers weren't big so it was. I was stoked when I heard BK was doing it's version. I was expecting a Whopper Mac, a truly King sized Burger. I got a micro sandwich instead with lettuce that wasn't shredded and had more flavor profile than both the sauce and the meat.
I've been thinking of trying to build my own using Whopper patties, but sadly, I've been weening myself off fast food.

Volcano Quesarito 3/10

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know a Frito Lay delivery guy from when I worked in a convenience store back in the day and he said next week he'd be taking some newer stuff around to local places for the first time. Think there were 3 things, but I only remember 2 of them.

20579288005_d4d1f8e540_n.jpg
chesters-fries-bacon-cheddar.png

I guess this means they're rolling out nationally more? Or just recently did. Anyways, I'm in. I assume the Chester's Fries will be just like the Tom's Bacon Cheddar Fries you can get at Walmart, which were pretty tasty.

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know a Frito Lay delivery guy from when I worked in a convenience store back in the day and he said next week he'd be taking some newer stuff around to local places for the first time. Think there were 3 things, but I only remember 2 of them.

20579288005_d4d1f8e540_n.jpg
chesters-fries-bacon-cheddar.png

I guess this means they're rolling out nationally more? Or just recently did. Anyways, I'm in. I assume the Chester's Fries will be just like the Tom's Bacon Cheddar Fries you can get at Walmart, which were pretty tasty.
I just had both of those a couple days ago. The Funyuns are amazing but the fries didn't have much flavoring on them, what I could taste of them though was pretty good.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm I am a big sucker for the fries. Will have to try them. I miss Ranch Fries, can't find them anymore.

I like funyuns on occasion(make sure to buy some kind of breathe mint for after), so might have to try those.