The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Papa Johns has a sweet taste I just don't like. When it comes to cheap pizza I'm a Pizza Hut guy. Pepperoni Lovers with extra jalapenos ftw.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably my favorite chain pizza place is papa ginos followed by pizza hut. I find Pizza hut uses an assload of dough.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's really Papa Gianni but nobody could get the name right. He was sick of people calling him Guinea.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Is anything from Papa John's good? Their pizza is pretty shit every time I've had it. Their garlic "butter" is pretty tasty, though.
Nah it sucks pretty much but when a hom town team wins you get half off your order. Arizona has a shit ton of teams so it's 50% off most of the time.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Heath bars are shit tier candy for fucking losers. It is known.
Late l, but I got the Ben and Jerry's "everything but" (or something like that) and I swear there was an entire shitheathbar and 1/2 of a goddamn peanut cup in it. I will never make that mistake again.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I like Papa Johns dough/crust better than Pizza Hut. It seems more like actual dough to me. Pizza Hut, I don't even know what the fuck their dough is. Like some kind of foam? But I don't like Papa Johns 'tang' in the sauce per se, and a lot of times I feel like the toppings are barely on there and I could easily just wipe them off the top of a layer of half-done tomato sauce.

Column_sl

shitlord
Papa Johns when they first came out was pretty good. At least as a kid I remember it being good, I can't eat that shit now.

Tastes like cardboard.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've always thought Papa John's regular crust was gross, and I'd actually say 'sweet'. However, their thin crust is by far my favorite pizza from a chain.

One of my favorite 'gosh I miss home' meals while in Korea was the below. I never had the pepperoni rolls while here in the States; I was quite surprised when I saw "pehpehrownee loll" on the menu and it quickly became a staple appetizer. The sauce, cheese, crust and pepperoni were all 100% identical to here. Astute viewers will notice two key differences in the pie. The yellowish orange gunk around the edge (it looks almost like 2 separate lines in this pic, but it's all the same) is sweet potato mousse. I was repulsed in theory, but it was actually really good. The sweetness of the tater mash with the crispiness of the crust was downright delectable! And of course it wouldn't be faggy ole Asia without being in a heart shape.

The bad part was that it's expensive as fuck. I think the base price for just the pizza was about 34 bucks, with a sometimes-applicable 20% discount, leaving it still quite pricey. There's no tipping though so you do save a couple bucks there.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've just upgraded my game by now buying the 8-corner pizza at Jets. More accurately it is basically just two small pizzas. So every slice has 2 sides of crust for a total of 8 slices in a large. It makes leftovers easier and less of my wife pretending to be underhanded and stealing the corner piece.

Jet's greek salad is also pretty good. It has beets on it which I don't eat but my wife loves that red shit.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had that little ceasar's stuffed crust deep dish for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I didn't realize they bake two pizzas to make a large so you have more crust and I suppose so it cooks quicker. It hit the spot for the pizza itch the wife and I had been craving. I much prefer little ceasars to dominos or papa johns these days tbh. The stuffed crust was actually stuffed with a LOT of cheese, so good.