The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
so i actually kinda like mcdonalds chicken tenders. they are definitely kind of bland if you eat them without sauce, but something about the breading makes it deliver sauce flavor really well.

Xevy

Log Wizard
so i actually kinda like mcdonalds chicken tenders. they are definitely kind of bland if you eat them without sauce, but something about the breading makes it deliver sauce flavor really well.
I went for 2 for $5 McRibs today and the drive-thru had a manufactured (re: not handwritten) sign explaining they were out of buttermilk chicken tenders for the day. So they must be doing at least decently.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Salsa Verde Doritos in the vending machine at work this morning. Not sure I've ever tried them, and they're new to the vending machine, so I grabbed a few bags for breakfast. Ugh, why do I do this? Almost every time I try a new Doritos flavor, I'm left disappointed. They were like less flavorful spicy sweet chili Doritos. Going to just stick to Nacho Cheese.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I dunno man. I got them hot out the fryer and they were very dry and hard to eat

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
At my desk: 5 Duke's Hot & Spicy Smoked Shorty Sausages and a med. Gala apple.

I had a bag of those over the weekend. They are solid, but a pale shadow of the green chile flavor which every store in my area resolutely refuses to carry. Most places have the original and hot and spicy. A couple have the chorizo and lime (which suck) and nobody has green chile.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
My store stopped carrying the normal and doubled up on the green chile. It's rainin green chile beef jerky over here

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
That is the obviously correct move. I wish someone would explain it to the stores around here.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I had a bag of those over the weekend. They are solid, but a pale shadow of the green chile flavor which every store in my area resolutely refuses to carry. Most places have the original and hot and spicy. A couple have the chorizo and lime (which suck) and nobody has green chile.

I've never found the green chile ones and it makes me sad in the pantaloons. I do like the sweet spicy ones though.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Amazing. Sadly ghost pepper ones have zero heat, but are delicious so I am torn.

I had the same feelings on the ghost pepper chips when I got them. The complete lack of heat was disappointing, but they were still really good. Think I would have enjoyed them more if they weren't advertised as ghost pepper.

• 1Quality Calories

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been smashing McD's because app coupons have been legit, but I'm waiting for food at Hardee's atm

I've never had their big chicken or char broiled chicken because never in sale
Any opinions or science soldiers out there to try and report?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been smashing McD's because app coupons have been legit, but I'm waiting for food at Hardee's atm

I've never had their big chicken or char broiled chicken because never in sale
Any opinions or science soldiers out there to try and report?
Went to McDonald's today and the coupons were shit. The saving grace is they have the free fry and drink when you order the mushroom Swiss signature sandwich.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to McDonald's today and the coupons were shit. The saving grace is they have the free fry and drink when you order the mushroom Swiss signature sandwich.
BOGO McRib almost pulled me in
I loved the knockoff school food version growing up and even though McRib has a 98% fail rate for me, because of that nostalgia I still give it a try here and there.

I instead got a 1/3 Frisco and 1/3 Mushroom Swiss Thickburger and "Medium" Coke for $5.45.

• 1Quality Calories

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BOGO McRib almost pulled me in
I loved the knockoff school food version growing up and even though McRib has a 98% fail rate for me, because of that nostalgia I still give it a try here and there.

I instead got a 1/3 Frisco and 1/3 Mushroom Swiss Thickburger and "Medium" Coke for $5.45.
McRibs don't exist in the Northwest. :(

• 1Quality Calories

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
You know the green Chile ones are right there on Amazon

The price has actually gotten reasonable on them now. Last time I looked they were like $14 for a 5oz bag but they're not much different than the gas station now. Might have to order some.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Someone a while ago recommended Habit Burger Grill. I finally made my way to one the other night. A++ excellent burger. Tastes like a much better Burger King burger with its flame broiled taste.

Best thing? Unlimited banana peppers, pepperoncinis, and jalapenos on their little pepper bar area.

My one complaint is the dinky size of the burger. Seriously, even some of you delicate little flowers could eat 2 or 3 of these things.

• 1Like